- Age Range: 10 - 17 years
- Grade Level: 5 and up
- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Teaching Strategies (August 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0439111110
- ISBN-13: 978-0439111119
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.4 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,491,215 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Teaching Powerful Writing: 25 Short Read-Aloud Stories and Lessons That Motivate Students to Use Literary Elements in Their Writing
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured education & teaching resources
Explore these featured titles, sponsored by Springer. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Another installment of the same kind of relevent topics and well-written samples would not be a horrible thing to release into the universe.
This is a valuable teaching tool in my classroom.