BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Teaching Your Children Joy
Format: Paperback|Change

on April 4, 2016
LOVE THIS BOOK and it's accompanying preschool program! I used it with 8 of my children. It taught me how to be a good mom, and a fun mom. It gave me monthly objectives on how to focus and teach the individual concepts. For example: Joy of the Earth, Joy of the Body, Joy of Gratitude and Thanksgiving, Joy of Spontaneous Delight, Joy of Feelings. Preschool program had puppet shows on teaching all these things, art projects, sweet songs written especially for this program. ABSOLUTELY THE BEST PRESCHOOL PROGRAM, and I have looked at many, including Montessori.
on April 27, 2015
Quick, clean, accurate transaction. Item exactly as advertised. Highly Recommend !!!
on October 2, 2013
This book has already given me lots of ideas to try and I've only gotten partway through it. Very happy with their personal examples and teaching methods.
on May 20, 2015
I had this book when I was raising my kids and just bought it for my grandkids that I take care of now.
on February 12, 2013
This was purchased for a gift, but I Used this many years ago when raising my children.
It is an excellent resource manual with good suggestions for teaching children
on January 12, 2014
Can't believe I am 1st to rate this wondeful book. It changed my life and truly made a difference in my childrens' lives. It works & is true. I still see the difference today. I see kids today and wonder who stole their joy. Mine are grown & still have it.
on December 6, 2012
My wife and I both read it. Worth every page and the time that it takes to implement what is taught within.
on March 8, 2013
Though I have not finished reading this book, I have read many others by the authors and think their advice is priceless to raising healthy, happy, resposible children that turn into healthy, happy, resposible adults. This book is geared at children under the age of 5. They feel the most inportant thing to teach young children is joy. What a great idea. I look forward to finishing the book and implementing what I am learning with my own young children.
on February 20, 2011
People with joy in the heart can go far in life.They will be happy and they can make others happy.I want to teach my kids to be joyful.Book by Eyres very practical.
on September 14, 1999
This book has truely helped me understand my two year old. I have learned to appreciate the simple joys he finds in his life, and I have learned to let him enjoy them. I read this book last week and have since put these principles into action. I have noticed a significant difference in everyone's attitudes.