- Series: Counterpoints (Book 406)
- Paperback: 206 pages
- Publisher: Peter Lang Inc., International Academic Publishers; First printing edition (January 27, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781433112553
- ISBN-13: 978-1433112553
- ASIN: 1433112558
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,967,638 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Teaching about Frederick Douglass: A Resource Guide for Teachers of Cultural Diversity (Counterpoints) First printing Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Maria Sanelli and Louis Rodriquez are members of the history department of Kutztown University of Pennsylvania.