Teafco Fydo Action Water Resistant Dog Collar
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.07. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Made to Last - Superior Materials, Durable Design. Quality made of TPR (100% recyclable thermo plastic rubber). Fittings and ID plaque made of PP (100% recyclable polypropylene plastic)
- 100% water resistant, perfect for active and sporty pets. Easy to clean - Just rinse with water
- Superior to leather or nylon collars, Fydo is made from a revolutionary non-porous rubber that will remain free from foul odors and harmful bacteria
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Take your pet from dull to dapper in a SNAP! An innovative collar that is techno-trendy AND environmentally friendly! Searching for a fun and sporty yet safe and functional collar for your pet? Try Fydo on for size! Perfect for pets on the go, the Fydo Action Collar is durable, ultra flexible and will never come loose or slip off. There are no sharp studs or uncomfortable buckles here – the Fydo Action Collar is innovatively designed to be smooth, sleek and secure. Complemented by a clever double locking system, there are no ends for dogs to chew on or for cats to be caught on when they are exploring outdoors. Fydo collars come complete with a smooth profile nametag that you can personalize with your pet’s name, license details and contact information. Fydo Action Collar is a new era in dog accessories – never worry about fraying nylon or splitting leather collars again. In addition, unlike leather and nylon, our Fydo collar is waterproof, easy to clean, protects your dog from unsafe bacteria and you from unwanted odors. Your pampered pet will be seen on any scene, from the beach to the park, in your choice of 13 attention-grabbing colors. The Fydo collar is this season’s must have accessory for pets of all kinds. Suitable for dogs, cats, ferrets and even rabbits, the Fydo Action Collar comes in several sizes, and size is adjustable to fit a wide range of pets. Guaranteed to fit and made from the most advanced materials. The result of extensive research and testing, the Fydo Action Collection has finally been released. Your pet deserves the best – Make it FYDO
Size: s | Color: Tango Orange
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For the most part, we really like it. I'll break down our likes and dislikes for easy reading.
1) Waterproof - gotta love that!
2) Stylish and unusual - Dog collars for my girls are something that I spend far too much money on. I love waterproof collars (since they're both water dogs) but so many of them are so ugly. The Fydo collars (and the Gummipets collars) are both fairly stylish in terms of waterproof dog collars.
3) "No chew" latch system - this one is also an AWESOME addition. Our chihuahua will chew on a 1cm length of spare collar until there's nothing left but a ragged edge. We do like that there are no "chewable" ends.
4) Personalization - hubby and I have taken out the metal "Fydo" insert to make our own (more on this below in the CON section).
1) The pink color seems to stain or dirty easily. Considering how much time our dogs spend in the water, I would think the collar would look less dirty. But it constantly looks like its got a thin layer of grunge on it, even when I wipe it off with baby wipes.
2) FYDO metal insert - oy, vey, this was a design flaw. It's a little too heavy and falls out easily, but I do like the design of the collar, so I create my own inserts. For those Fydo owners who are frustrated by the hole left in the collar by the missing insert, I have taken to making my own. I found a background from the internet that matches the collar and seems appropriate (for my pup it was rainbow daisies), pasted that to Powerpoint and customized her name, our phone number, and other information in the space. I cut it out in the oval shape and laminate it (I have a laminator at home) and it looks great, its waterproof, its custom, and it costs me only pennies to make.
3) Latch system - I really do like the collars system of "no chew" ends, but sometimes the latch can be incredibly difficult to undo if you need to remove the collar. I've found that if you undo the inside one first, the oustide one will be easier to unlatch.
Overall, my husband and I are quite happy. I would love to buy her the transparent blue, but will wait for it to go on sale again.
-First I ordered the large after measuring my pit/lab's neck, but when it came in, it was too large, so I ordered the medium for both. But I loved them so much that I didn't return the larger sizes. I kept one as a gift for a friend with 100lb rottie, and kept the other for when my young mutt gets bigger.
-I ordered the translucent gray my pit/lab, which looked wonderful against his black fur, and the translucent green for my mutt, which looks phenomenal on his coat!
-After several months, I have found that they are super easy to clean, have not been damaged by even the roughest and toughest of players, are sturdy enough for pullers, and my favorite plus is the collars DON'T STINK over time like nylon or other material collars.
-On the downside, I found that the name tag was a clever idea, but since the boys play rough...within a month the name tags popped out and are forever lost. However, with the cool design of the collar, it makes it easy to improvise the name tag issue.
I highly recommend this collar for any active dog and dogs with fashion sense! Also the fact that they are made of recycled material should make the owner smile!
The one missing star is for the name tag. Whatever pen you use, the info got actually slowly rubbed away. Maybe it was because my puppy was playing and wrestling with the big dog all the time? Also, eventually one name tag fell off during playing... it actually looks quiet pretty without the tag, because you can see the coat through the hole. So I took the other name tag out, and they just both have the classical, hanging tag. It works well like that.
The collar is easy to put on and take off, easy to wash, doesn't smell, and it's very sturdy. My puppy dragged her 70 lbs flat laying buddy across all the living room, pulling on the collar, and it was holding very well.
Most recent customer reviews
on amazon or on the teafco website is there any sizing information.Read more