Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Teafco Argo Large Aero-Pet Airline-Approved Pet Ca..." and save 70% off the $145.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Teafco Argo Airline Approved Aero-Pet Carrier
- Trendy, durable airplane carrier lets your pet travel in style
- Constructed of light, rugged 840 denier nylon fabric with dual mesh windows on all sides for extra pet comfort
- Fits small dogs and cats comfortably
- Slides conveniently beneath airline passenger seat
- Features quick-access top zipper, compact side pocket, and quick-change shoulder straps
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Perfect for the traveling pet! Airline approved and meets TSA requirement for pet carriers in passenger cabins. Fits perfectly underneath an airline passenger seat. Made of 840 denier nylon, the Aero-pet is ultra light with a molded exterior and a cozy, padded interior. Six double mesh windows provide ventilation and security. Waterproof padding detaches easily for quick cleaning. Offered in 5 eye-catching colors!!
Size: Large | Color: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
This item Teafco Argo Large Aero-Pet Airline-Approved Pet Carrier, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Wraith&Co||Petsfit||Eligible for FREE shipping||Dog Creek||Sugar Loaf Home Goods|
|Color||Black||Black||Dark Gray||Dark Chocolate||Beige||Khaki|
|Item Dimensions||10 x 20 x 9.25 in||10 x 19 x 13 in||11.02 x 18.11 x 11.02 in||10.5 x 22 x 10 in||10.6 x 19.7 x 10.6 in||11 x 18 x 11 in|
Top customer reviews
+Front access opening
-could use a rear access hole
-top could be more foldable
-shoulder pad isn't the most comfortable
-black is the only manly carrier.
Overall i enjoy it. I've had 3 carriers. My dog destroyed one. Another was too big. and this one was just right.
My dog is a 14 lb Papillon Chihuahua mix. She knows when we travel and jumps right in.
we've been coast to coast a few times, midwest, etc. with this bag.
Heading to the midwest and nyc for the holidays so we'll be adding mileage.
That said the bag is durable. Not sure what others are crying about. Zippers are fine.
I flew Alaska Airlines, and was able to check my luggage, and pay the dog fee at curbside check in. (the guys were really helpful) They never even looked at the dog or the carrier. Might have been a different story if I had to check in at the inside counter. My dog seemed very comfy and content inside. I love that it can be used in 2 different directions, I carried it the tall way through the airport, and sitting at the gate, so that she could stand up. But then switched it to the flat way to fit under the seat, which it did very easily. That is the best feature of this carrier, along with the fact that it did not look like a dog carrier, and nobody seemed to notice that I even had a dog. I was pretty sure that I could have made the whole trip without even registering the dog! I can't wait to use it again.
I also like the fact that you can remove he bottom in the interior for easy cleaning. When I got my second dog, who is now a 1 yr old - 3 lb Chihuahua, I bought another one of these carriers.
I have used them as pet seats as well when we are traveling by car. I just secure them with the seat belt and open the top, and my dogs just love being in them! I highly recommend, I feel like buying a 3rd one just in case, to replace the older one when the time comes, as it seems they are not manufactured anymore. When traveling by plane, they fit under the seat just fine.
1. Fits under the seat in front of you in the three airplane trips I have been on.
2. Very sturdy design, and roomy for most cats. I even have a kind of overweight cat, who does fit. The sturdiness gives me confidence that I can re-use this for years to come, and not worry about having to replace.
3. Interior looks comfy - there is some padding on the bottom, so the cat does not feel like he/she is on rock bottom when he/she is in the carrier. This also speaks to the sturdy design.
4. The material on the inside and outside makes it easy to clean. No fabric - some vinyl/polyethylene/not sure specifically what plastic is being used.
1. Hm...maybe the size? But that's not fair since they do have to fit under the seat in front of you on airlines, so really there isn't much wiggle room. That being said, honestly, I can think of no real CONS. I was so happy with the first one that when I adopted a second cat, and had to fly, I bought a second one.