Tealyra - Matcha - Start Up Kit - 3 items - Matcha Green Tea Gift Set - Japanese Made Beige Bowl - Bamboo Whisk and Scoop - Gift Box
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MAKING AND DRINKING MATCHA TEA MUST BE DONE CORRECTLY. The Matcha tea ceremonial gift set is exactly what’s needed to start drinking a unique beverage with natural antioxidants and matcha tea energetics.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR CEREMONIAL MATCHA TEA-DRINKING. The Tealyra matcha ceremony gift set consists of 3 pieces: Bamboo Chasen Whisk, Scoop, and Bowl. A high-quality and beautiful Japanese tea set makes the process of drinking the most beneficial drink in the world, Matcha tea, much more pleasant.
- ORIGINAL MATCHA BOWL MADE IN JAPAN. A stylish, beautiful Matcha bowl, which is perfect for tea, is included in our matcha tea ceremony gift set, which is made in Japan. The Tealyra Japanese bowls look amazing.
- BAMBOO IS NATURAL. It’s hard to find a more suitable material for the matcha whisk and scoop than Chinese bamboo. That’s why our Matcha tea ceremony gift set includes a bamboo matcha whisk & scoop
- THE BEST GIFT FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. Looking for an ideal gift for those close to you? The Tealyra chasen tea whisk chashaku hooked bamboo scoop for preparing matcha tea in a beautiful gift box is a useful, beautiful and functional gift which will impresses everyone.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Tealyra Matcha Tea Ceremonial Start Up Gift Set consists of a natural bamboo matcha whisk, scoop and a tea bowl
The Japan bowl set is available in different colors. This beautiful tint is perfect for the Matcha tea bowl.
The traditional japanese tea set from Tealyra is made of high-quality and safe materials.
The Tealyra Matcha tea whisk, bamboo scoop and Japanese tea bowl make ideal Japanese souvenirs for any holiday.
Looking for a gift for him or her? Need a great gift idea for friends or family? The Matcha set is exactly what you need. A beautiful, high-quality, convenient and very functional set for making and drinking the most beneficial drink in the world! This is the best gift for tea lovers or anyone who takes care of their health.
How to make green Matcha tea with a Japanese tea ceremony chasen bamboo whisk?
To make Matcha green tea, put half a teaspoon of powder in a cup. To get a better consistency you can use a sieve for seeding tea powder. Pour hot (175°F, not boiled) water (approximately ¼ cup), then whisk with the special tea bamboo whisk until a small amount of foam appears.
Tealyra Shop - www.tealyra.com - The Widest Selection on The Best Loose Leaf Tea
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The price is good for a quality, if you are more knowledgeable about matcha maybe you would prefer something more expensive, but if you are a beginner and don't care too much like me, it's a fair price for a good product.
Now about the chawan---I ordered it in beige but I wanted to point out that the photo shown is not necessarily accurate to the actual design. When it comes to ceramics there will always be some differentiation with the glazing (which makes each piece unique!), however, it seems the photo for the beige chawan was taken from the one angle that hides nearly all of green and brown glazing and makes the piece appear to be almost entirely cream. There is a great deal more brown and green glazing on my piece than pictured, however, I actually love it and prefer it this way! So I've included a couple images for your reference.
In the words of Steve Brule..."For your health!"