Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 53 reviews
on March 23, 2012
When I first saw this title, it reminded me of those old games your parents would buy you at a rest stop to keep you quiet for a portion of the road trip. Downloaded quickly and when I fired this app up I was instantly engrossed. The first puzzle requires little thought, but allows you to quickly grasp the mechanics of movement. When you complete a screen, you get a tally of how many moves you needed to finish the puzzle, followed by the minimum number required to do so. This adds to its longevity and makes this a keeper. For those who like puzzles, this is a solid buy and for the sheer number of puzzles available at all levels, a dollar is getting off cheap. Definately a strong purchase.
on January 23, 2016
I repeat, forget about sleeping. Don't play this app at night. You'll never go to bed. A very fun and relaxing app.
on June 30, 2013
I actually have this on my phone. Whenever I'm bored I can play either relaxed mode or not. It's an easy game that doesn't require a lot of thinking, just relaxing.
on December 18, 2013
You can choose the level you want to play, you can choose the mode you want to play in (timed or scored, or relaxed mode), and it's a pleasant distraction when you have nothing else to do such as at the doctor's office or on the bus or passenger on a long drive.
on May 7, 2013
Each level is more complex, but I like the hint feature that helps you through the one level you just can't seem to get.
on February 22, 2014
Sometimes you need to immerse yourself in a mental challenge to make the time pass more quickly. This game is perfect. You HAVE to concentrate. I love the idea lightbulb. It keeps you moving forward instead of being stuck and frustrated
on January 18, 2014
It's a challenging game and I'm enjoying playing it. I can't always figure it out though. The "light bulb" helps tremendously-showing which moves to make until I can finish a screen. I'd certainly recommend trying it!
on March 25, 2014
I hate this game - only because it is so challenging and it makes me want to keep trying to get it right. I love it because it is a puzzle game and i love puzzles. It is very frustrating but i love it!
on July 13, 2012
I had played a similar game on my friend's iphone a few times and wanted it for my kindle. I thought this was the same game but it slightly different.
on December 3, 2014
it is a great game with the challenging feeling people love get this game or you will regret it it is just too fun