Team Associated 9042 RC10B4.2 RS RTR RC Car (Colors May Vary)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Fully assembled 2WD buggy based on the 5-time I.F.M.A.R. World Champion and 10-time R.O.A.R. National Champion platform
- XP SC500-BL brushless water-resistant speed control with LiPo cutoff and T-plug Connector and Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- XP 2.4 GHz 2-channel radio system with digital, metal gear servo and Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shock absorbers
- Required to Complete: 6-cell NiMH or 2S LiPo with T-plug Connector charger 6 AA batteries for radio
- FEATURES: Chassis: Molded composite tub type with composite battery strap that fits NiCd/NiMH or LiPo packs Drive: Two wheel Transmission: One speed
- INCLUDES: RTR Associated RC10B4.2 off-road Buggy, 2.4GHz Radio, Brushless Motor ESC, painted Body, Decals and Instructions
- REQUIRES: AA batteries: 6 for transmitter battery: 6-cell stick pack with Deans Connector, or 2S LiPo battery battery Charger: To match selected battery
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Recreation Distributors||Amazon.com||Horizon Hobby||Rapid Warehousing||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||10.63 x 21 x 8.5 in||10 x 15.75 x 6.5 in||9.75 x 15 x 5.25 in||13.13 x 23.5 x 8.38 in||12.75 x 23.25 x 7 in||10 x 15.75 x 6.5 in|
|Power Source||battery||electric, battery||battery||battery||battery||battery|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Team Associated's RC10B4 has been proven as a world-class competition buggy with five I.F.M.A.R. Worlds Championships and ten R.O.A.R. National Championships. Equally important are the countless club level and regional events that the B4 continues to win. Designed and raced by the winningest name in RC, Team Associated brings you this level of high-performance in an electric off road buggy with the RC10B4.2 Ready-To-Run. The B4.2 RTR is a fully assembled buggy that shares many of the same parts as the popular RC10B4.2 Factory Team kit. The B4.2 RTR has also received upgraded features, like the Team Associated XP 2.4GHz radio system and XP metal gear steering servo. Power is supplied by a Reedy 3300kV brushless motor while the water-resistant electronic speed control with LiPo cutoff and T-plug Connector provides smooth throttle control. The Qualifier Series is Team Associated's exciting new line of sport-level products that are designed to be FUN above all else, yet are lower cost, easy to use, durable, and provide an easy way to get into the RC hobby. When great looks and high performance are combined with quality features and value pricing, it becomes the ultimate sport product. When all this is offered from a company like Team Associated, it's nothing short of awesome. The B4.2 RTR can also be upgraded as your skills improve and budget allows with the full line of Factory Team B4 hop-ups, as well as Reedy and XP performance parts. Drive a genuine Team Associated B4.2 RTR to the top of the podium today, or chances are you'll just be chasing one. This vehicle may need extra parts to make it operational.
From the Manufacturer
This is the 1/10 scale electric powered, 2.4GHz radio controlled, ready to run, Associated RC10B4.2 (Race Spec) off-road Buggy.