Consider this available item
Losi DBXL-E 1/5 Scale 4WD RC Desert Buggy BL Electric RTR with DX2E 2.4GHz Radio Tx and 4-Ch DSMR AVC Receiver (Battery and Charger Not Included), LOS05012T2 (Grey/Blue)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Tear up the terrain and fly across wet or dry pavement with this fearless, large-scale Electric Basher
- New centered Drivetrain adds efficiency and durability
- Equipped with Dynamite fuze 800Kv Brushless motor and 1/5 8S fuze Brushless ESC
- Led light bar adds realistic off-road looks and function so you have the flexibility to drive day or night
- Requires (sold separately): 2x 11. 1V 5000mAh 3S or 14. 8V 5000mAh 4S 50C lipo battery with EC5 | 3-4 Cell LiPo balance charger with EC5
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Losi DBXL-E 1/5 Scale 4WD RC Desert Buggy BL Electric RTR with DX2E 2. 4GHz Radio Tx and 4-Ch DSMR AVC Receiver (Battery and Charger Not Included), LOS05012T2 (Grey/Blue)
WARNING: Read the ENTIRE instruction manual to become familiar with the features of the product before operating. Failure to operate the product correctly can result in damage to the product, personal property and cause serious injury. This is a sophisticated hobby product. It must be operated with caution and common sense and requires some basic mechanical ability. Failure to operate this Product in a safe and responsible manner could result in injury or damage to the product or other property. This product is not intended for use by children without direct adult supervision. Do not use with incompatible components or alter this product in any way outside of the instructions provided by Horizon Hobby, LLC. This manual contains instructions for safety, operation and maintenance. It is essential to read and follow all the instructions and warnings in the manual, prior to assembly, setup or use, in order to operate correctly and avoid damage or serious injury.