Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17 Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99

Team Ren or Team Kishan

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 14, 2009, 7:44:05 AM PST
PinkiexLi says:
First off, I have nothing against Ren. I love Ren. He's great. But Kishan....he's something else. I always like the black sheep (tiger) He has so many different layers. Ren is pretty vanilla compared to Kishan.

The product description leads the reader to think that Li is the main rival. He's a pretty weak rival.

If I were Kelsey, I'd definitely choose Kishan. Or better yet, Kelsey can have Ren and I can have Kishan!

Posted on Dec 27, 2009, 3:54:53 PM PST
I am unsure yet who Kelsey will end up with, but I hope it's Ren. I was never on a team of any sort for the Twilight series, since Bella didn't ever show a real romantic interest in Jacob, not really. But, with Ren and Kishan, I feel sorry for both of them and think that Ren deserves to have his happy ending with Kelsey, since that what he really wants. I don't think Kishan would shrivel up and die without Kelsey, but I don't think Ren could love anyone the same way again. I can see Kishan finding someone else easily that he loves just as much. He hasn't really been exposed to many women. Besides, Kelsey's feelings for Ren are very clear to me, even when she is unsure herself. I can't wait for #3 and #4 to see what happens.

Posted on Dec 29, 2009, 10:20:06 PM PST
Kishan is my favorite brother. He is more real than is blue eyed romantic of a brother.

That said he is the only of the three main character who is emotionally stable.

The more I got to know him the more I wanted Kishan to wind up with Kelsey but then I realized that as he changed he was becoming an anchor to everyone else who seem to have an emotional train wreck twice a book.

Ren and Kelsey are far to willing to sacrifice their relationship to make the other "happy" and thus never giving them a choice. Kishan is not this immature.

I like Kishan better but Ren and Kelsey are peas in a pod, anyone else might go crazy trying to be with them.

Posted on Feb 1, 2010, 5:37:51 PM PST
Hope Romero says:
While I love Kishen, I want Kelsey to get together with Ren. I too think the Kishen would not "Shivel up and die without Kelsey" and want him to find his own happyness. While I think Kelsey could be happy with Kishen I don't think she would ever be as happy with him as she is with Ren.

Does anyone have any idea when the next book is coming out?!?!?!?

Posted on Feb 1, 2010, 6:08:28 PM PST
Hellsabells says:
After reading the ending I really want Kelsey to wind up with Kishan.

Posted on Feb 2, 2010, 6:41:09 AM PST
wensledale says:
Hope, I think the authors website said early 2010. Maybe that means first quarter. I hope so, anyway!

As for Ren and Kishan, I hope she ends up with Ren. While I like Kishan, I feel like he falls easily in love with beauty. It wouldn't be so hard for him to find another person to love. Plus, I really doubt that Kelsey could ever be 100% with him after her intense love with Ren. Kishan deserves someone who can love him completely. Ren, on the other hand, was a wreck without Kelsey and it would be really terrible to see him lose his happiness to his brother again.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 9, 2010, 7:08:25 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 9, 2010, 7:14:48 PM PST
I whole-heartedly agree with T Anderson Hope Romero! : D

Wedding Mafia:
If you were an 18 year old going through everything Kelsey is, I think you, too would be an emotional wreck. Besides, just because Kishan is more "emotionally stable" as you say, does not mean he is Kelsey's match. BOTH brothers are arrogant, a bit full of themselves in some way, and Kishan is no way as perfect as people make them out to be. They both have their moments, both good/bad and mature/immature. Kelsey has a HUGE, challenging decision to make. How Houck decided, I have no idea....I don't know if I could. I'm sure I COULD but it wouldn't be easy...

wensledale: I think she anticipated getting it out earlier, but I wrote and asked about book three, and if all goes as they hope/plan, it should be out in late spring....I think...

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 9, 2010, 7:11:43 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Feb 9, 2010, 7:15:04 PM PST]

Posted on Feb 20, 2010, 3:44:17 PM PST
Ren all the way.

Posted on Mar 8, 2010, 9:33:29 AM PST
Sharon says:
Pre-get out of torture chamber, i was pro-Ren....although i was warming to Kishan. Kishan is really coming into his own and i hope that he gets a HEA...whether or not it is "Kells". However, im not liking the Post-Ren....and that's the point....he's not his whole self. I think it will depend on how well - or IF - he is redeemed!! So far, not liking it.....Ren wanting to go off with the tribal women and now Nilima....well, i will have to see. Then, i read that Kelsey cuts her hair in book 3.....good stuff......cant wait!!

Posted on Nov 9, 2011, 1:36:45 PM PST
Sarah K says:
Team Kishan all the way, I just love how sexy he is <333

Posted on Jan 24, 2012, 1:28:41 PM PST
M. Tidwell says:
REN all the way. Theses books remind me of the vampire diaries instead of twilight. Kelseys with ren, then they are separated..and he forgets his love for her, so she goes for kishan and feelings grow. But she should end up with REN, they loved each other , had a true relationship and he was there for her from the beginnning. In vampire diaries... Elena is with Stefan, they love each other and have a relationship.. then stefan is turned into not remembering his love and is controlled by klaus! So Damon his brother comes to the resuce and they start having feelings for each other. In the end, Elena should end up with stefan.
Team Edward
Team Stefan
Team Ren
The Men in their lifes from the begining

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2012, 1:01:41 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on May 12, 2012, 1:03:06 PM PDT]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  12
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Dec 14, 2009
Latest post:  May 12, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers

This discussion is about
Tiger's Quest (Book 2 in the Tiger's Curse Series)
Tiger's Quest (Book 2 in the Tiger's Curse Series) by Colleen Houck (Hardcover - June 7, 2011)
4.7 out of 5 stars (304)