Glass Teapot with Infuser for Blooming and Loose Leaf Tea Pot by Cozyna, 41oz (36oz to Strainer) | 1.2 Liter, Lotus
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- #PLASTIC-FREE | DRINK HEALTHY: With a borosilicate glass teapot and a high-grade stainless steel infuser, your tea infusion will be free of harmful chemicals, plastic leaching and aftertaste.
- #FULL CONTROL | BOLDER TASTE: Once the tea has reached your desired strength, simply lift the tea pot lid and remove the teapot infuser by lifting on the small handle.
- #BREW MORE | SAVE MONEY: If you wish to make a second pot of tea, simply reuse the tea from the previous pot by placing the tea infuser pot back inside the tea pot and refill the hot tea maker with water.
- #RECIPE E-BOOK INCLUDED: Impress your friends and family with the original and delicious recipes included with the lotus teapot. Did you know you could spice your soup with ginger tea, or enhance the taste of you chocolate mousse with Earl Grey? The most original tea secrets are revealed.
- #2 YEARS WARRANTY: The lotus Japanese teapot comes with a 2 year warranty. Buy with confidence and get your tea pot replaced, no questions asked, if anything happens.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Glass Teapot with Infuser for Blooming and Loose Leaf Tea Pot by Cozyna, 41oz (36oz to Strainer) | 1.2 Liter, Lotus
Hiware Good Glass Teapot with Stainless Steel Infuser & Lid, Borosilicate Glass Tea Pots Stovetop Safe, 27 Ounce / 800 ml
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Kitchen Ave||Quality of life||Willow & Everett||Siyanuo-us||Quality of life||Reapow|
|Material Type||Glass, stainless steel.||Glass||Glass||Glass||Glass||Borosilicate Glass|
The Cozyna Lotus Teapot
Perfect for Steeping Loose Leaf Tea, Tea Bags and Blooming Tea!
Taste the True Flavors of All Your Favorite Tea Varieties!
The Cozyna Lotus Teapot was thoughtfully designed with a lightweight yet durable borosilicate glass. Unlike other glass, it is known for its resistant to thermal shock, making it the perfect material for a teapot that's going to last. Best of all, since the Cozyna Lotus is transparent, you get to enjoy the beauty of your steeping process from start to finish!
We don't believe that plastic should play any part during your tea steeping process. This is why we opted to go for an eco-friendly stainless steel mesh filter. Not only does this material preserve the true taste of your tea but you will also never have to worry about plastic-leaching. This is plastic free product.
Experience an effortless pour with comfort and ease. This ergonomic handle feels natural in your hand and stays cool while your tea stays hot!
Top customer reviews
The video may also be able to highlight points for consideration when deciding on any diffuser teapot, such as spot location and method of diffusion.
- Complimentary product provided for evaluation, yet my thinking here reflects all my personal purchasing decision processes, and hopefully may help clarify if this best meets your own needs and expectations.
The only gripe I have about this teapot is that the lid has a metal sphere to grip for removal of the lid. As the tea steeps, this part can get moderately hot, so I have to be careful when I want to remove the lid. Otherwise, everything else is excellent.
Overall, I'd say my money was well spent on this teapot and infuser combo and I would recommend it.
So far she's incredibly happy with how this teapot has been working out. It holds more than her old pot which she loves, and because of the size it's also easier for her to clean.
Her only complaint is that the box contained no instructions for how to wash the pot (dishwasher safe vs. handwash only). There was a .pdf cookbook sent to me shortly after ordering that had a page on washing instructions, but if this is ordered as a gift or for someone else you could run into problems unless you send them a copy as well.
Updated: After using this a few more times and trying different things to avoid drips, I've come to the conclusion that there's not much I can do and there will just be a puddle on the counter or table after each time I pour. If anyone's figured out a solution to the dripping with this pot, I'd love to hear it.
Overall, the press is very attractive; the crystal-clear flask and chromed frame look sharp, much more than you need for a camping trip.
Using it, the handle and framing make it easy to fill with water and pour coffee. Plunging is smooth, with the perfect amount of resistance to get that perfect press when your coffee is ready. The screen does a great job filtering out grounds and sediment. And, when you're done, it's easy to clean.
You can get two full (12oz) cups of coffee out of a single pressing with a little to spare.
Overall, makes for a great cup for those cool morning mountain-hideaway campground coffee moments.