- File Size: 831 KB
- Print Length: 351 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Creativia; 2 edition (August 17, 2015)
- Publication Date: August 17, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0143CVWGQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,246,273 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$16.99|
Save $14.00 (82%)
Tears in the Fabric of Time Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 351 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Additionally, I was disappointed in the casualness of rape. Maybe it was just a tool that the author used to announce the evilness of a character, but it was completely unacceptable to me. I feel that when we continue to allow rape to just be part of the world instead of being outraged...we are part of the problem.
And finally...the editing on this book was abysmal. Randomly a letter or word would appear that had no reason to be there. I would spend a couple moments trying to figure out what it meant only to decide that it was just junk that didn't get edited out. Names were spelled a couple different ways, probably not the author's fault as he knew what he named his characters...but an editing error. And with the large amount of characters (some with multiple names) I was confused as to whether this was a new character or just a spelling error. I will not be reading the next book in the series.
I was provided with a complimentary copy of this book so I could give an honest review.
I was provided with a complimentary copy of this book, through Reading Deals, so I could give an honest review.
I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Police Procedurals
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Cyberpunk
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Steampunk
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Police Procedurals
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Cyberpunk
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Metaphysical & Visionary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Steampunk