Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 47 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 55 reviews
on March 22, 2013
I bought this tea thinking it would have flavor to go along with the pretty flowers that opened up. The flavor and the flowers match but not in a postitive way. I've tried two so far, the first was ok but the second was not good at all. It takes about 30 minutes for the ball to fully open and by that time the tea is barely warm. The flavor of the Awakening Spirit had a faint smell of fish oil. Not something I want to drink.
on January 23, 2013
When I first saw this tea, I didn't quite know what to expect. What a pleasant surprise when I placed a bud in the pot and added hot water. The bud began to open and bloomed into an elegant flower. After steeping for several minutes, and arranging my "Me Time" , I sat down to enjoy the tea with a book. I never did read any of the book, simply enjoyed sipping and savoring the entire pot, between sips, I meditated. What is especially nice, is that the bloom will make another one and a half more pots of excellent tea. Enjoy!
on November 8, 2013
I am extremely pleased with the quality of these teas, and the excellent level of customer service at Red Leaf Tea. I would highly recommend this product and company for the following reasons: the tea is flavorful; the blossoms were enjoyable after withstanding multiple brews; the blossoms are a beautiful accompaniment to the aroma; and, the customer service was truly remarkable. Please note that the packaging is in a generic bag to help defray the cost associated with a more exquisite tea, which makes the sampler more appropriate for self-consumption than for a gift.
on January 14, 2013
My mother wanted green tea for Christmas. But I didn't want to get her the same old thing! So glad I found these. If you have kids that enjoy tea these would be fun to do with them, but they are also fun for adults. One person I got these for said they were "fun" and "trippy!"
on January 30, 2016
The teas are excellent and surprisingly flavorful. I only have to use one flower and I get the full green tea flavor where I normally use two green tea bags to get my preferred taste. The packaging was good and it arrived quickly. I will be ordering again.
on July 17, 2015
Got as a gift for my teen daughter.. She likes them and has fun making them with her friends...
The two I saw were neat but not all that pretty..
She says the tea is good but has to be sweetend..
on February 20, 2014
I asked for one of those clear glass tea pots for Christmas, and my husband's daughter bought it for me - so had to have these pretty teas. They are gorgeous when opened, and a lovely delicate flavor. You can use each one several times, and it actually tasted better the second go around.
on December 20, 2016
I've had better tasting teas, but not too bad.
on March 15, 2011
We just received the tea sampler, and have tried our first flowering tea, "rising sun". It's beautiful and has a light, lovely green tea taste. We ordered another one for company. Since we didn't really know what to expect, we're very happy with the product.
on January 17, 2017

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.