Truck Season Automotive HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 22, 2013
I bought this tea thinking it would have flavor to go along with the pretty flowers that opened up. The flavor and the flowers match but not in a postitive way. I've tried two so far, the first was ok but the second was not good at all. It takes about 30 minutes for the ball to fully open and by that time the tea is barely warm. The flavor of the Awakening Spirit had a faint smell of fish oil. Not something I want to drink.
6 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on January 23, 2013
When I first saw this tea, I didn't quite know what to expect. What a pleasant surprise when I placed a bud in the pot and added hot water. The bud began to open and bloomed into an elegant flower. After steeping for several minutes, and arranging my "Me Time" , I sat down to enjoy the tea with a book. I never did read any of the book, simply enjoyed sipping and savoring the entire pot, between sips, I meditated. What is especially nice, is that the bloom will make another one and a half more pots of excellent tea. Enjoy!
3 people found this helpful
on February 20, 2014
I asked for one of those clear glass tea pots for Christmas, and my husband's daughter bought it for me - so had to have these pretty teas. They are gorgeous when opened, and a lovely delicate flavor. You can use each one several times, and it actually tasted better the second go around.
on January 14, 2013
My mother wanted green tea for Christmas. But I didn't want to get her the same old thing! So glad I found these. If you have kids that enjoy tea these would be fun to do with them, but they are also fun for adults. One person I got these for said they were "fun" and "trippy!"
on November 8, 2013
I am extremely pleased with the quality of these teas, and the excellent level of customer service at Red Leaf Tea. I would highly recommend this product and company for the following reasons: the tea is flavorful; the blossoms were enjoyable after withstanding multiple brews; the blossoms are a beautiful accompaniment to the aroma; and, the customer service was truly remarkable. Please note that the packaging is in a generic bag to help defray the cost associated with a more exquisite tea, which makes the sampler more appropriate for self-consumption than for a gift.
One person found this helpful
on January 30, 2016
The teas are excellent and surprisingly flavorful. I only have to use one flower and I get the full green tea flavor where I normally use two green tea bags to get my preferred taste. The packaging was good and it arrived quickly. I will be ordering again.
on May 29, 2012
These teas are so amazing-not only beautiful to watch as it unfolds but delicious taste as well.I put one of these in my glass tea pot and in a few minutes I have a light and delicious tea to enjoy. I frequently will put the brewed tea into the refrigerator and enjoy is as an iced tea.
One person found this helpful
on January 17, 2017
on November 6, 2012
This flowering tea balls were real pretty and fun. I have a glass tea pot to put thim in and wating them was fun I was like a little kid watching Magic rocks grow.

The Tea was very good too! i did give some to a friend in a cute little bag as a gift and she just loved them .
on March 30, 2016
It is fabulous, beautiful and great tasting đź’ž
review image
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.