Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on March 22, 2013
I bought this tea thinking it would have flavor to go along with the pretty flowers that opened up. The flavor and the flowers match but not in a postitive way. I've tried two so far, the first was ok but the second was not good at all. It takes about 30 minutes for the ball to fully open and by that time the tea is barely warm. The flavor of the Awakening Spirit had a faint smell of fish oil. Not something I want to drink.
on January 23, 2013
When I first saw this tea, I didn't quite know what to expect. What a pleasant surprise when I placed a bud in the pot and added hot water. The bud began to open and bloomed into an elegant flower. After steeping for several minutes, and arranging my "Me Time" , I sat down to enjoy the tea with a book. I never did read any of the book, simply enjoyed sipping and savoring the entire pot, between sips, I meditated. What is especially nice, is that the bloom will make another one and a half more pots of excellent tea. Enjoy!
on January 14, 2013
My mother wanted green tea for Christmas. But I didn't want to get her the same old thing! So glad I found these. If you have kids that enjoy tea these would be fun to do with them, but they are also fun for adults. One person I got these for said they were "fun" and "trippy!"
on November 8, 2013
I am extremely pleased with the quality of these teas, and the excellent level of customer service at Red Leaf Tea. I would highly recommend this product and company for the following reasons: the tea is flavorful; the blossoms were enjoyable after withstanding multiple brews; the blossoms are a beautiful accompaniment to the aroma; and, the customer service was truly remarkable. Please note that the packaging is in a generic bag to help defray the cost associated with a more exquisite tea, which makes the sampler more appropriate for self-consumption than for a gift.
on January 30, 2016
The teas are excellent and surprisingly flavorful. I only have to use one flower and I get the full green tea flavor where I normally use two green tea bags to get my preferred taste. The packaging was good and it arrived quickly. I will be ordering again.
on January 17, 2017
on December 29, 2013
These are a nice way to enjoy tea in a different way. Everyone sits and just watches the blooms open. In my opinion the taste is okay but the show they put on makes it worth the price for a treat now and then. It makes tea drinking an experience.
on September 7, 2015
Make a nice present, every one likes that.
on August 11, 2014
They all bloomed gorgeously! Sent as a gift to an avid tea drinker. So glad it was above my expectations!
on December 20, 2016
I've had better tasting teas, but not too bad.