Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 15, 2014
Great book I was sent from a good friend for those days when you just need some encouragement to pick yourself up after a bad day. If these little animals can't put a smile on your face, then I don't know what could. I love this book and have given to a couple of other friends as gifts. :)
VINE VOICEon December 14, 2009
Anyone who has read "The Blue Day Book" or any of Grieve's other works will know what to expect: a little book with lots of cute animal pictures and simple yet touching words that will leave you with a warm, fuzzy feeling at the end of the book. Yes, this is pretty much all he does, but he does it well, and always with a sense of humor.

Reading the book cover to cover will take about five minutes, so this is a great coffee table book, as well as an ideal gift to people who are feeling a bit down.
on April 1, 2013
I love this book. It really speaks to me. It really does encourage me, as well as, entertain me. I pick this book up frequently to sit back and enjoy it. The photos are wonderful and the captions fit the photos so well. I bought this for a gift, but kept it myself and had to buy a second as my gift. I think everyone will enjoy this book and treasure it, as I do.
on March 11, 2014
I sent this to an adult that shared it with other adults...males, and they all laughed, read, enjoyed and shared it.
Extraordinary book and quick reading with so much encouragement and endearing wonderful pictures.
on November 5, 2014
My daughter-in-law has been diagnosed with cancer. I wanted just a little something that she could take with her to read when waiting for treatments or those" feeling down times".. This was perfect. She, like I, loves animals and more than once it should make her smile.
on April 4, 2011
"A Teaspoon of Courage: A Little Book of Encouragement for Whenever You Need It", is a fantastic book. I came upon it when I needed it the most. I read it every day for a boost to begin my mornings. It is positive and keeps you going when you feel like giving up, no matter what the adversity. I recommend it to everyone. It's happy reading.
on March 20, 2016
I love this little book and have given it to many friends and hope to order more in the future. The puppy on the cover looks like my King Charles Spaniel when he was a puppy.
on June 1, 2014
A book to pick up and enjoy at any time. I will be looking out for more titles by Mr. Grieve.
It too is circulating among my friends.
on June 24, 2015
Awesome book to cheer anyone up!
on November 26, 2014
This book is good for adults as well as kids who need a little courage or encouragement. I enjoyed it along with my grandkids.