Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Teavana PerfecTea Tea Maker, 16 Ounce, Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$5.04 (14%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- An efficient simple and clean way to steep tea
- Add tea and water at the correct temperature then put the tea maker on your faavorite mug
- The patented drain mechanism will strain the tea into your cup and keep the leaves in the tea maker
- Four piece construction allows you to remove for cleaning and easy reassemble
- Material Plastic
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Teavana PerfecTea Tea Maker, 16 Ounce, Black.
An efficient simple and clean way to steep tea. Add tea and water at the correct temperature then put the tea maker on your favorite mug. The patented drain mechanism will strain the tea into your cup and keep the leaves in the tea maker. Four piece construction allows you to remove for cleaning and easy reassemble.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is NOT a Teavana product.
This is some kind of very well done knock off. It has the same dimensions but it feels completely different and Teavana NEVER would have sold a product without any sort of very well designed packaging (I am friends with the guy who used to design their packaging materials).
The product is basically identical to an actual Teavana Perfect Tea maker but it is not an actual Teavana product.
I just got it so I can not attest to its durability, yet. I am rating it 3 stars because, as of now, it does what I need it to do (steep loose leaf tea) but I am taking points off because the seller is effectively committing small scale fraud based on their use of the Teavana brand.
This item is awesome! I will be buying it for gifts.
1) If a small stem or leaf gets under the valve, the canister leaks. On at least 5 occasions, I've poured water into the canister, walked away for five minutes, and returned to find water all over the counter and on the kitchen floor.
2) Tea leaves and stems get into the cup 100% of the time. I just finished a cup of tea, and the bottom of my white cup looks like vanilla chip ice cream with all the leaves in it.
Right now I'm still using this tea-maker, and have to rinse it out thoroughly after each use to clear the valve of tea leaves. Certainly not the product I was expecting.
The bottom seal is great so far (1 week of use), with no leaking once the tea has finished draining. I wish there were gradations on the side that measured volume since I mainly am using it to brew green tea, but it was simple enough to measure out volumes and draw a line with a permanent marker. I'm happy with my purchase so far! If anything changes over the next couple months I will update my review accordingly. Happy brewing!
Only down side I experienced was mine cracked, but I think it was defective to begin with.
easy to assemble as it comes pre-assembled, some reviews say you can't take out the mesh. You can! I found ya have to hold the long plastic top bit of the mesh then pull (not too hard!), twist it a little then it pops right out. Cleaning that part is easy but I haven't figured out how to clean the part between where the tea pours out and the mesh area. I see some tea stains that I can easily buff and wash out but reaching it seems impossible and I don't want anything to break or crack so after each use I let it thoroughly dry out!
Other than that, it's a fantastic product, will likely be buying a second one so I can enjoy even more tea time
Top international reviews
Ensure you clean your filter well when you wash it
Verschluss nach kurzem Gebrauch abgebrochen