Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 78 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 89 reviews
on November 14, 2012
I've been eye-balling this sugar since I found myself completely addicted to tea a little over a year ago. I saw this deal- three pounds of GRS with the jar for it- and couldn't help myself.
Some folks have said it takes a lot of this stuff to sweeten up their tea, but if you're one to try to just "take the edge off" the sharper teas without trying to alter it much, well, I don't really think you go through too much. Your mileage may vary, though.
This jar looks like the glass is thin, and as though it might be fragile, but this thing is holding up quite well. I've managed to bang elbows, knock it over once or twice and made a MESS filling it up the first time, but so far it is far sturdier than I could have expected. It's pretty enough to be out in the open but not so feminine as to be something that a man would be blaming the old lady for bringing into the house when his buddies come over. It's style is well-suited to any kitchen with any decor, and is just a great looking, functional bit to have. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
on December 13, 2012
First, you get the emply container and the sugar cubes come packaged sperately as not to loose any flavor they are vacume sealed. The glass jar is thick and has a nice stainless steel top that seals up nicely. The sugar is very flavorful and it takes much less to sweeten your coffee, tea or whatever than regular sugar.

It is attractive, useful, tasty and worth the money, I highly recommend it. I only gave four stars due to the lack of a scoop and a bit of difficulty getting the sugar out without a long handled spoon "not included.

Vidimo Se!
on January 21, 2015
This jar was nice until the metal cap came unglued from the polymer black piece that screws on to the jar! Buyers be warned.
on April 25, 2017
Not as sweet as sugar, imitation, or honey. Love it in my hot teas, allows the tea flavor to come through. Dissolves very fast.
on February 8, 2014
I was originally introduced to this sugar at a Teavana store in New Orleans. At the time of my tea purchase, I thought it was just a gimmick and it was no need for me to spend money on sugar when I had sugar at home. I use Sugar in the Raw or Turabino Sugar normally as it's not processed and bleached like white sugar. One day I saw this on Amazon and decided to give it a whirl. Since getting, I have three ordered three times! The sugar will go great whether you are using a Teavana specialty tea or even a standard black or red tea. I mainly use mine with PG tips British black tea and it makes a perfect cup.
on September 2, 2016
Good Taste, actually don't hold but 2 lbs. But the container is very nice and does keep the sugar well.

Wish I could get sales on this item, cannot find it locally in the city in which I live.

I plan to continue to use this Rock Sugar, because there is NO AFTERTASTE...... THANK AMAZON!!!!
on January 27, 2013
This sugar tastes very sweet without changing the flavor profile of any tea, flavored or regular. The crystals dissolve more thoroughly than normal cane sugar. It is made from sugar beets, not sugar cane. I was told it is healthier than cane sugar. It is expensive but worth it for good tea. Don't waste your money if you drink Lipton. If you buy Teavana, Simpson and Vail, Discover Teas or other high quality tea it is worth it. I costs less than some other available rock sugar but not all. The jar is very nice and has a tight seal to keep out air, etc. This is worth the price.
on December 26, 2014
Wow! 3 pounds of rock sugar is a lot more than I expected. The glass jar it comes with is very nice and very high-quality. The rock sugar looks gorgeous in the jar. I'm glad we got the three pound set with the jar.
The rock sugar makes a huge difference when making hot tea and iced tea. It's the type of sugar they use at the Teavana Store. I'm glad to be able to make my tea at home now instead of paying $5 for a cup of iced tea at the store!
on August 25, 2016
So good in tea and very attractive on counter. It requires just a small amount to get a refreshing tasting tea. Some teas can have a bit of a bitter taste and this rock sugar turns that bitter taste off. It is a bit expensive, but refills are less expensive.
on February 24, 2016
Adds nice sweetness to all teas, without changing the flavor! I will definitely purchase more when I run out! Never again will I add granulated white sugar to any of my hot drinks! A little goes a long way. I only use a couple "rocks" per cup of tea!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.