Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on September 4, 2013
We ordered this tea because we love it from Teavana. However, Teavana has changed it's "Shape Up" weight to go tea and it no longer has the Black Dragon Pearls in it and it is now made with a strawberry base instead of a raspberry base. We thought maybe this was a batch of the old recipe which we prefer due to the old one being pictured. It wasn't.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 6, 2013
I chose this rating because my mom hasn't complained about it yet.This was a Christmas gift to her. She let me try some right away and I enjoyed the taste. Kinda pricey for me, but I don't really know anything about tea.
on August 14, 2013
Just received this tea so I can't attest to the weight loss properties. But it tastes wonderful! This has now become my favorite flavor! If it does help with weight loss, all the better.
on November 14, 2012
I purchased this tea with no faith...I was wrong, this tea kills my appetide and has a very nice taste. Give it a shoot you will not regret it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question