2-Year DOP - Golf Equipment Replace Planfrom Warrantech
- Please note, protection plan details will be delivered by EMAIL ONLY, via AmazonSupport@Warrantech.com within 72 hours of purchase. Please print a copy of the email for your records.
- Keeps your product purchase protected after its manufacturer's warranty expires. Provides replacement support, as per the terms and conditions found on the protection plan product page. Coverage and claim limits apply. See protection plan details below by clicking on the "Warranty"link.
- Begins the day after manufacturer's warranty expiration, typically 1 year from purchase date.
- Includes parts and labor coverage for materials and mechanical failures.
- If a covered repair cannot be completed, you will be reimbursed with an Amazon gift card for up to the amount of your original product purchase price.
TecTecTec VPRODLX Golf Rangefinder - Waterproof Laser Range Finder
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NEW 2018 Edition Golf Rangefinder VPRO DLX
- LONG MEASUREMENT RANGE: High Quality Laser Golf Rangefinder with Long Measurement Range (5-600 Yards)
- FLAGSEEKER Advanced PinSensor Technology for measuring overlapping subjects
- WATERPROOF Construction, High-quality 6x Monocular with Multilayer Coating for Bright, Clear Images
- FULL PACKAGE: Includes: Quality Bag, Strap and Microfiber Cloth and Battery
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The TecTecTec! VPRODLX has a longer measurement range and waterproof body. The latest technology makes it more accurate and flexible than any other measuring device. It perfectly measures distances quickly, letting you improve your game like a pro. Our laser rangefinder has diopter adjustment functionality to provide a clear view. Whether you're near or farsighted, you'll be able to see the object you're measuring clearly and find its distance using our fast-measuring technology.
The VPRODLX has three different scanning modes that are suitable for every situation. Its advanced Pinsensor lets you accurately measure overlapping targets and is perfect for measuring the distance to pin location and wooded areas! Its measurement locking function will give you even greater confidence!
Now there is no need to guess the distance. Just use the VPRODLX! Our laser rangefinder provides the true measurement accurate within +/- 1 yard, helping you to find the distance to flags, trees or hazards. After one look through our multilayer lens, you'll have a comprehensive idea of the surroundings so you can bring your game to the next level.
The rangefinder comes fully equipped with a premium carrying pouch, free CR2 battery, wrist strap, microfiber cleaning cloth and quick start guide for easy setup! The shock-resistant case guards against impact and poor weather. A smart, high visibility, yellow design lets you easily find your VPRODLX. So portable and reliable, there's no reason to not use it for every single swing!
TecTecTec is a family-owned manufacturer of quality optical products including laser rangefinders, cameras and pico projectors.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-3 of 289 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'd give this 3.5 stars if I could, but it's more 4 stars than 3. I used this for the first time on a course yesterday. I was comparing it to my friend's Bushnell Tour V4. First, the Bushnell is definitely more accurate and easier to use. Is it $200 more accurate and easier to use? I would say for the average golfer, no. He's a teaching pro and plays events all season. I'm a 13 handicapper playing twice a month, tops. I found it to work pretty well 150 yards and in. Outside of that, I had difficulty hitting the pin with consistency. I found it grabbing the trees behind the green far more than the pin. This could be me, and it could be the pins. They are standard pins, painted yellow with checkered flags. They don't have any reflective coating for rangefinders. I was able to get pins with some consistency if I shot the bottom the flag first, which maybe gave the rangefinder an early indication of where I was shooting next? Anyway, it works, it just took several clicks of the button to be confident in the reading. For choosing layup distances or seeing if you're 200-230 away, I will still rely on my GPS app. I may also not be the steadiest hand out there, which could affect my ability to hit the pin with the crosshairs. All in all, I think it's worth it for what I need it to do.