Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Vtech Toy AC Wall Power Adapter - White
Color: White|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$14.99 - $16.19

on August 28, 2012
I got this because the came EATS batteries with out care, I had avoided ordering it for mths until I just had no choice.
1. It is really long which was a welcomed surprise since I didn't want her to feel that she was attached to the wall. Downside is that it is so long that monitoring children constantly becomes important!
2. It is not a charger it is an adapter, which means there is no choice but to leave it plugged in to operate it without batteries, having my 4 yr old sitting next to a wall plug and wanting to plug and unplug her self is a bit scary.
3. SAVES you money on batteries

If you have the safety concerns that I have I recommend you purchase the rechargeable battery pack instead of this. If your child is older then this will be very useful.
11 comment| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 9, 2016
This VTech AC Adaptor works GREAT! My kids have an older VTech InnoTab 2 and over time, the cord has gotten tangled and was barely usable anymore. I was a bit skeptical to order this, as the price is WAY lower than through the VTech website, but figured I'd give it a try. It works just as great as the original! It plugs in tightly and stays put into the port! It also doesn't overheat when it's plugged into the wall for a long period of time. The cord length is really nice, as we have it plugged behind our couch and brought over the top for my kids to sit and play their tablet. Overall, this is definitely recommended if you need a replacement plug in cord -- save yourself a decent amount of money and purchase this on Amazon vs. the VTech website!! GREAT product!!
review imagereview imagereview image
on March 3, 2015
I like that it is long.

I'm very annoyed that VTech didn't make their technology so that it came with a battery and could be re-charged. Even my 3 year old understands that is how cords work - as charges. She doesn't know that Game Boys used to be this same way, and so she keeps trying to "charge" her tablet.

Since the tablet eats batteries, this charger should have come with the tablet, and not required me to buy it extra.
on March 31, 2014
I cannot tell you how many batteries this has saved us. We have a car adapter in our vehicle and we keep the AC adapter in our house, it's actually plugged in his room so if he wants to get away from his little brother or just lay in bed and read/play games he can easily plug it in himself. That way the only time the innotab is using batteries is in places like the doctor's office waiting room, grocery store, etc. We were going through batteries like crazy because he loves his innotab and often plays/reads on it when we are in the car or in the evenings before going to bed.
on April 16, 2014
I have no complaints about this device, however I will say it has always felt rather pointless. We have honestly only even used this once with my daughter's Innotab because it was so inconvenient for her to be tethered to the outlet. Rechargeable batteries are a much better purchase, as is the VTech car charger.

This would definitely be more useful if the Innotab ran off of a rechargeable, fixed battery like the iPad.
on December 14, 2013
It works great for the mobi go 2. I got it for my nephew because he was going through so many batteries and very quickly. My sister was tired of buying so many batteries. I decided to look on Amazon and found this adapter so that he can plug it in and then just sit against the wall or couch and play games. This is exactly what he does. Every time I go over to his house he is sitting with it plugged into the wall. It has worked great and I'm glad I got this at such a good price. It's also better priced then at the stores.
on January 19, 2016
Didn't work for my son's (brand new) Innotab 3S for some reason. I was able to insert the plug into the charging port just fine, but it wouldn't power up. I'm not sure if it was a faulty charger or an issue with our tablet, but I ended up returning it and (sadly) going back to batteries. Amazon was great throughout the return process as always.
on January 28, 2012
We got this this to use with our son's V Reader. If we plug the V Reader into this adapter and try to turn it on, we might have to reset the V Reader multiple times to get the V Reader to actually turn on. However, the V Reader will turn on during the first try if we are using the car adapter or batteries. We purchased a replacement adapter, thinking the original was defective. The new one had the same problems. However, we did discover a way around it. If you have batteries in the V Reader, you can turn the V Reader on and then you can connect the adapter. After that, the adapter will power the V Reader instead of the batteries.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 14, 2013
This adapter was delivered really quickly and I paid half the price than what I saw it selling for in stores (it was $10 at Walmart the other day, so don't pay more than that). I'm excited to put an innotab accessory pack together for my daughter's Christmas gift. She received the iTab last year and loves it. This year we are adding games, this plug in (in case we run out of batteries!) and a case for it so she can travel without and we won't worry about it being dropped & broken. Thanks, Amazon!
on May 20, 2013
I have replaced the cord for my daughter's in tab 4 times now and each time the lifespan is shorter. The kids play it supervised and while sitting so it isn't like they r abusing the cord but yet they break very easily and without notice. The battery life on the innotab is also a joke so I will no longer be buying these vtech products. Great little toy, if you can afford the batteries, or take the time to recharge them all the time. Also they make their plug a tiny bit bigger than basic 9v adapters so you can't even use other plugs you may have in the house. Annoyed with it altogether.....