|Item model number||SP-AGF-APL-MID4-2|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.1 x 6.2 x 0.3 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.1 x 6.2 x 0.3 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||August 21, 2015|
Tech Armor Anti-Glare Film Screen Protector Designed for Apple iPad Mini 5 (2019), iPad Mini 4 [NOT Glass] - Case-Friendly, Full Coverage, Scratch Resistance [2-Pack]
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Screen Surface Description||Matte|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Compatible Model(s): Designed to fit ONLY the Apple iPad Mini 5 (2019), Apple iPad Mini 4 . This screen protector is NOT compatible with the iPad Mini 1, 2, 3 or other iPad models. THIS IS NOT GLASS
- WHAT IS TECH ARMOR ANTIGLARE . Tech Armor AntiGlare Screen Protectors are matte finished to remove glare from sunlight or other ambient light sources, while an Oleophobic Coating magically resists oils and reduces annoying fingerprints.
- HOW DOES TECH ARMOR HD CLEAR FILM WORK . Tech Armor HD Clear is the affordable way to protect your iPad Mini screen from scratches, drops, dust and daily wear. Only premium materials and expert design go into this Best In Class product.
- WHY BUY TECH ARMOR ANTIGLARE FILM - If you only accept the BEST to protect your iPad Mini 5 or iPad Mini 4, look no further. The Tech Armor Anti Glare screen protector shields your eyes, while protecting your iPad screen from scratches and scuffs.
- Enjoy a bubble free, seamless installation and perfect fit. Unique anti-fingerprint oleophobic screen coating protects against dirt and oil residue and keeps high-sensitivity touch response (PLEASE CONTINUE READING BELOW)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?With over 20 years working in consumer electronics in the USA, we wanted to build a mobile accessory brand delivering premium products at an affordable value backed by the best consumer service. Tech Armor was born in Southern California and we have shipped over 15 million units with this promise.
What makes our product unique?When designing our products, we start with the highest quality components sourced from around the globe. Our Ballistic Glass Screen Protectors are made of the highest-grade Japanese Asahi glass. Our MFI Certified Lightning cables are all protected by a durable braided nylon jacket for years of use.
Why we love what we do?At Tech Armor, we say, "You Play, We Protect" which means you can do what you like knowing that Tech Armor has your valuable phone, tablet or other device protected. It’s not just about providing great products that everyone can afford, it's about making life-long connections with our customers.
Play With Peace of Mind
As a proud and excited iPad Mini 4/5 owner, you want ultimate protection for your larger HD Display screen without compromising your user experience. Basically, you want to enjoy your device to the max, safe in the knowledge that if you drop or scratch your device, you're totally protected.
Tech Armor Anti-Glare / Anti-Fingerprint Film Screen Protectors are made with 4 innovative layers of the highest quality Japanese PET materials to deliver maximum protection and an unrivaled user experience. That means you can enjoy your iPad Mini the way Apple intended, without any worries.
Specifically Designed for the iPad Mini 5 / Mini 4
The specifications of our Anti Glare Ballistic Glass not only provides a better installation on the curved screen of your iPad Mini 4/5, but allows enough space to accommodate almost any iPad Mini 4/5 case you’ll find on the market today. You can rest easy knowing that your case won’t interfere with the installation or the daily use of your screen protector.
iPad Mini 4/5 ANTI GLARE BALLISTIC GLASS SCREEN PROTECTOR FEATURES:
- Unparalleled multi-layered protection
- Anti scratch, anti shatter and anti fingerprint layers
- Precision laser-cut tempered glass, polished with round edges
- 99.99% Touch Accuracy
- Bubble free installation
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use my iPad when I fly, for navigation and under the sun when reading on the beach.
This is not the solution for anti-glare that’s for sure. Put your money elsewhere.
You can get used to the 'look' this protector gives off, but I now some people will just HATE it.. it's definitely noticeable and NOT as fully transparent as other protectors. It just comes down to personal preference.
I'd recommend cleaning your screen with a damp paper town and then drying it with a dry paper town.. then using the micro fiber to clean the remains. also follow the instructions. mine went on perfectly the first attempt.. I have tiny piece of dust in the corner that slipped by, but thankfully it's in the corner and not that big of a deal.
fits perfectly on the ipad mini 5
Oh, horrible. I watched the installation videos and did everything they said. I've had screen protectors that laid down correctly the first time with nary a bubble. Not these. I cleaned and cleaned, checked for dust, carefully pulled off part of the protective film and started laying it down. Bubbles. I went through the bubble removal process. Yet more bubbles produced by the bubble removal process.
Just no. No. I'm now going to buy something that works.
Top reviews from other countries
However for what I did see of it, the anti glare material is good but also awful. It does stop glare 100% but causes the display quality to drop and the display becomes slight fuzzy like you’re viewing it through a very dirty window or thin material so I wouldn’t have kept it on for long. It’s also very tricky to apply accurately and I imagine it would be the same if it was creased from delivery.
If you’re happy to lower display quality then I’d recommend it otherwise I’d steer clear.
Photos show iPad with the screen protector on and off.