Tech Armor HD Clear Film Screen Protector (Not Glass) for Apple iPhone SE 2020, iPhone 7, iPhone 8 (4.7-inch) [3-Pack]
|Display Size||4.7 Inches|
|Compatible Devices||IPhone SE 2020, IPhone 6, IPhone 7, IPhone 8|
|Compatible Phone Models||Apple iPhone 7, iPhone 8|
About this item
- DESIGNED FOR APPLE IPHONE SE 2020, IPHONE 7, IPHONE 8. Tech Armor HD Clear Screen Protectors help prevent damage from drops and scratches, while providing an unrivaled user experience. No interference with new iPhone SE 2020 / 7 / 8 sensors. This package includes THREE PET film screen protectors – NOT GLASS. [PLEASE NOTE : Packaging may not say “iPhone SE”, but the product is compatible.]
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY HD CLEAR FILTER . Our multilayered screen protectors are the most affordable way to protect your iPhone SE 2020 / 7 / 8 screen from scratches, drops, dust and daily wear, while providing incredible clarity and 3D Force Touch accuracy.
- IMPORTANT NOTE . The iPhone SE 2020 screens have curved edges and this screen protector only covers the flat surface reducing the risk of bubbles. We've designed our screen protector so that it's easy to install, durable and offers maximum coverage.
- CASE FRIENDLY . Works with most iPhone SE 2020 / iPhone 7 / iPhone 8 cases and won’t interfere with installation.
- HIGH GRADE COMPONENTS: Tech Armor PET Film screen protectors use only Japanese PET film and Silicone adhesives for viewing clarity and easy installation and removal.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?With over 20 years working in consumer electronics in the USA, we wanted to build a mobile accessory brand delivering premium products at an affordable value backed by the best consumer service. Tech Armor was born in Southern California and we have shipped over 15 million units with this promise.
What makes our product unique?When designing our products, we start with the highest quality components sourced from around the globe. Our Ballistic Glass Screen Protectors are made of the highest-grade Japanese Asahi glass. Our MFI Certified Lightning cables are all protected by a durable braided nylon jacket for years of use.
Why we love what we do?At Tech Armor, we say, "You Play, We Protect" which means you can do what you like knowing that Tech Armor has your valuable phone, tablet or other device protected. It’s not just about providing great products that everyone can afford, it's about making life-long connections with our customers.
Play With Peace of Mind
As a proud and excited iPhone 7 owner, you want ultimate protection for your larger HD Display screen without compromising your user experience. Basically, you want to enjoy your device to the max, safe in the knowledge that if you drop or scratch your phone, you're totally protected.
Tech Armor HD Clear iPhone 7 Screen Protectors are made with 5 layers of the highest grade Polyurethane (PET) Film and advanced silicone adhesive to deliver better protection and an unrivalled user experience. That means you can enjoy your iPhone 7 the way Apple intended, without any worries.
Specifically Designed for the iPhone 7
CURVED SCREEN DESIGN
Since the iPhone 7 screen was designed with curved edges on all four sides, this flat screen protector was crafted to fit the flattest portion of the screen. This reduces the risk of bubbles, provides a more seamless installation and prevents the accumulation of dust / debris under the screen protector (which can cause lifting).
The specifications of our Ballistic Glass not only provides a better installation on the curved screen of your iPhone 7, but allows enough space to accommodate almost any iPhone 7 case you’ll find on the market today. You can rest easy knowing that your case won’t interfere with the installation or the daily use of your screen protector.
- -Unparalleled multi-layered protection
- -Anti scratch, anti shatter and anti fingerprint layers
- -Precision laser-cut tempered glass, polished with round edges
- -99.99% HD clarity and touch accuracy
- -Bubble free installation
|Tech Armor Apple iPhone 7 HD Clear Ballistic Glass Screen Protector||Tech Armor Apple iPhone 7 Matte AntiGlare/AntiFingerprint Film Screen Protector||Tech Armor Apple iPhone 7 2-Way Privacy Ballistic Glass Screen Protector||Tech Armor Apple iPhone 7 AntiGlare Ballistic Glass Screen Protector||Tech Armor Apple iPhone 7 4-Way Privacy Film Screen Protector||Tech Armor Apple iPhone 7 HD Clear Film Screen Protector|
|Screen Type||HD Clear Ballistic Glass||Anti-Glare / Matte Film||Privacy Ballistic Glass||Anti-Glare / Matte Ballistic Glass||Privacy Film||HD Clear Film|
|Anti-Smudge / Anti-Fingerprint||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
amFilm Screen Protector for iPhone SE (2020), 8, 7, 6S, 6 (3 Pack) HD Clear, Flex Film, Case Friendly
Tech Armor Premium Ballistic Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone SE 2020, iPhone 8 and iPhone 7 - with 99.99% HD Clarity and 3D Touch Accuracy, Clear [3 Pack]
JETech Screen Protector for iPhone SE 2020, iPhone 8 and iPhone 7, PET Film, HD Clear, 3-Pack
amFilm Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 8, 7, 6S, 6 (4.7 Inch)(2 Pack) Tempered Glass Screen Protector
JETech Screen Protector for iPhone 8 and iPhone 7, 4.7-Inch, Case Friendly, Tempered Glass Film, 2-Pack
|Sold By||Tech Armor||TechMatte||Tech Armor||JE Products US||TechMatte||JE Products US|
|Compatible Phone Models||Apple iPhone 7, iPhone 8||Apple iPhone 7, 6S and 6||Apple iPhone 6, Apple iPhone 8, Apple iPhone 7||iphone-7||Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 7, 6S and 6||Apple iPhone 7, Apple iPhone 8|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Getting the protector lined up with the camera and speaker ports at the top of the phone is nearly impossible if you use the "start at the lower left" method recommended in the instructions. You will always be off and you will always have to adjust, which means you'll usually end up with dust. Here's a better way to install it.
Clean the phone as described/etc. and do everything up to and including peeling the #1 backing sheet. But instead of laying the sheet on the lower left, hold the sheet from the sides and bend it slightly so you have a slight bend down the center (see photo). Now lay the center bend down on the center of the phone and align to the home button at the bottom and the speaker slit at the top. Once that's done let go and work out the bubbles. This will give you proper alignment both vertically and horizontally every time!
- Go to their website and watch the installation video! Especially because it clearly shows you how to use the dust tape. Install just as the video describes.
- Your screen must be PERFECTLY clean. No lint anywhere; spend extra time at this step to save yourself time after
- Once you lay your initial side down (side 1, green) you will absolutely have bubbles. Use the scraper wrapped in the cloth to smooth out.
- Any bubbles that cannot be removed this way are due to lint and must be removed with the tape! Remove exactly as shown in the video.
- Do not lift the screen excessively, or apply a significant bend, when getting rid of dust. This will make it difficult to re-apply the film correctly.
I had this down perfectly starting with my 3rd phone so there is a slight learning curve. But hey, it comes with three. If you really hate it, just take it off completely and try again.
My initial impression is that they are easy to put on because they are flexible. They are thinner than the glass ones, so the area around the button feels better (flatter.) I took the film off the front of the glass, but it still feels to have a little more traction (less glide) than the normal glass covers. Not bad, just a little different than I'm used to. I don't think it would handle an impact as well as the other glass protectors, but I have a pretty thick case on my phone. (I've scratched phone screens before, but haven't broken one yet. So this will probably serve my needs well.)
If you are prone to breaking screens, maybe order their ballistic glass version.
I do like that they are cheap enough that I can change them pretty regularly.