Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tech N9ne: Strictly Strange
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

80%
20%
Format: DVD|Change

on February 13, 2016
I thought this was a great look at a slightly younger Tech N9ne. He has evolved into so much more though honestly. It is cool to also have a Tech N9ne show in my DVD collection for whenever I want to view it! My favorite artist of all time. I'm not trying to be biased for this review so I will tell you things I didn't like about it. There were a lot of annoying people throughout the DVD. The DVD was also shorter than I would have liked. It's nice that this DVD does showcase many aspects behind Tech N9nes career though. Some people may think there is no positivity behind rap music, but Tech N9ne is so different, people just don't understand and it breaks my heart. I will be purchasing more DVDS in the future.
on September 30, 2009
this dvd was great! for me who hasnt gotten a chance yet to see tech live yet, cause i live in norway. i just loved the dvd, the inside look behind stage. and oh my oh my the perfomances wasoff the chain.

this is like a lecture how a true performance is done,

anyway, the dvd was amazing, if want to see something new and unique, this dvd is for you! go get it!!
on May 4, 2013
This DVD gives you a feel of the concert experience along with what its like to be on tour. Its pretty cool and has some funny parts in there as well
on October 22, 2010
A+++Seller. Everything perfect, as described. Just what I had "hoped" for and more. Thank you !! Excellent. Will absolutely use this seller again when possible. Great gifts as well for all the TECH N9INE fans across the world. Very impressive. not much more to say. Beyond impressed ?? Absolutely.
on March 3, 2015