- Series: ASCD Arias
- Paperback: 48 pages
- Publisher: Association for Supervision & Curriculum Development (December 15, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1416620044
- ISBN-13: 978-1416620044
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.1 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #697,002 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Tech-Savvy Administrator: How do I use technology to be a better school leader? (ASCD Arias) Paperback – December 15, 2014
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Inside Flap
How can school leaders use technology to be more effective? In this book, award-winning blogger and educational technology expert Steven W. Anderson explains how and why leaders should use technology and outlines what should be in every leader's digital toolkit. This resource will help leaders
- maximize social media to stay connected with teachers, students, and the community
- use online tools to manage documents and increase collaboration
- identify online tools to stay organized
- develop online professional learning networks.
Digital tools can play an important role not only in streamlining how school leaders do their jobs, but also in helping them get better results--no matter what the initiative.
About the Author
Steven Anderson lives in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $1.99 (Save 63%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)