Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Tech Tools Flying Alarm Clock" and save 37% off the $39.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Tech Tools Flying Alarm Clock
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Digital alarm clock
- Flies around the room
- Easy to set
- Fun and practical for all ages
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
If you have trouble getting up in the morning, you need the Flying Alarm Clock! It has a helicopter-style rotor on top… when it’s time to wake up, the alarm sounds and the rotor starts spinning. In seconds, the unit begins to fly around your room while the alarm continues to sound. To shut it off, you’ll have to get out of bed, find the unit and return it to the base. This clock is easy to set, and features a large LCD screen and a snooze button. Perfect for sleepy kids, college students and adults!
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 6 x 5 in||—||0.8 x 16.2 x 23.2 in||—||2.5 x 4.75 x 4.75 in||4.25 x 4 x 4 in|
|Power Source||—||—||AAA Battery||Battery||Battery||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Of the two small watch-type batteries, one was leaking. Which I had to clean up for it to work.
- The Display was weak, fading in and out (probably due to the defective batteries running the clock).
- The propeller arrived bent and off balance
- The clock alarm did not work the first 4 times I tried it (it's not rocket science, and it inexplicably suddenly began to work)
- Sometime the spinner in the base decides to work, sometimes it doesn't.
- When the spinner does work, it's not strong enough to spin the propeller nearly fast enough to lift off (I'm using 4 brand new AA Duracells to power it).
- After a dozen tries, the best I could get it to do was spin the off-balance propeller enough to make it fall off the side of the clock.
- Also, despite having a wall-plug connection on the base, there was no plug that arrived with the item.
Conclusion - Returned (obviously)
Don't waste your time with this thing.
What more can I say, the clock works, the alarm rings and the copter flys. This does what it advertises, it is a great product for the price. I am not sure how long it will last since it is a little cheaper construction.
Ok, Now for the Pros/Cons
It tells time, it has a clock back light
The Copter Flys
Its alarm is loud enough
The Price is good
It seems a little cheap
It might break
It doesn't come with a wall plug, you have to use batteries or buy a separate plug.
Overall for the price this is a great item.
I imagined that the helicopter key would fly a good distance away from the base unit, but it does not. Instead, it flies upward with so much torque that it hits the ceiling and falls to the ground right beside base. Kind of defeats the entire purpose of this unique alarm clock.
I suggest saving a little more cash and buying a "Clocky." It seems to be the only alarm clock of this type that is well manufactured and worth the price.
The first clock we ordered didn't work right. The propeller would launch, but the alarm would not shut off even when the propeller was returned, even when the alarm was switch to "off." I had to take the batteries out to make it shut off.
Just in case the non-working clock was an error, we got a replacement. It's alarm will turn off the way it is supposed to, but the propeller won't fly off.
Save your time, save your money.