TechKewl Hybrid Cooling Vest, Silver, XX-Large
- Front zipper w/mesh ventilation panels and scoop neck
- Comfortable, quilted nylon outer with HyperKewl fabric inner, water-repellant nylon liner and black cotton-poly elastic trim
- Hybrid Cooling, Uses both Evaporative Cooling HyperKewl Fabric and Removable Phase Change Cooling Packs
- Include one (1) set of Cool Pax Phase Change Cooling Military Vest Inserts (7065 w/velcro) and protective cooler bag
- Will Not Swell or Bulge, Will not become slimy or leak toxic chemicals
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 2X-Large | Color: Silver
Top Customer Reviews
It fits well but doesn't flow enough air to wear for riding motocross.
Best used for when you come back from riding and want to cool off.
The zipper enclosure is nice.
The seams aren't very good, you definitely have to wear something under it. Uncomfortable against bare skin.
The ice packs aren't ice cold even when frozen. They're of a different liquid. Which is good, it won't freeze you out.
The ice packs are hard as ice when frozen, not like a gel pack.
You get a few good hours out of the packs on a hot day, but if you're wearing it the whole time I would imagine it would be a 2 hour max...then just use it as an evap cooling vest.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
on the whole i am satisfied with this product.
i would recommend getting a smaller size. it stretches and it works a lot better if it is tight against your skin. Read more
It is a little bulky and twice as heavy compared to my Arctic Heat cooling vest. I don't really use it as an evaporative vest. Read morePublished 12 months ago by IC