Car Mount, TechMatte MagGrip Air Vent Magnetic Universal Car Mount Holder for Smartphones Including iPhone 7, 6, 6S, Galaxy S7, S7 Edge Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Compatible Phone Models||Iphone, Android, Most Other Smartphones|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6 x 2 x 1 inches|
About this item
- The strong neodymium magnets of this car mount are what separate it from other mounts. This Universal magnetic car mount holder produces an intense magnetic attraction that will hold most smartphones; including Samsung Galaxy S10, S9, Note 9, Note 8, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 8, HTC 10, LG G5, OnePlus 3T, Google Pixel.
- The high quality rubber construction of this car mount makes it perfect for your cars air vent. It guarantees that the base of the mount will hold firm to your air vents, to help keep your smartphone in place during most driving conditions.
- Rotate your smartphone and swivel your display as you please. The base of the magnet mount remains fixed into the air vent slats of your car and does not move allowing you to choose the best position for you.
- The minimalistic design of the magnetic car mount holder is one that allows you to place a metal plate onto the back of any smartphone. The magnetic mount phone holder plate has a smooth surface that is perfectly suitable for mounting and holding any smartphone in place.
- This Air vent universal smartphone magnetic car mount holder is easier to use than any other magnetic car mount holder due to its simple and minimalistic design. It has a sturdy rubber base and a powerful magnetic head for holding smartphones.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First off, the mount works perfectly, but, the part the connects to the vent gets loose very quickly (at least in the Jeep Cherokee Traikhawk), but it would not surprise me if this issue was in every vehicle.
The magnets are VERY strong, to the point that when you take the phone off, the mount will probably come off with it.
My first fix for this was to press the phone against the mount and slide it to the right and the push the mount back in, worked like a charm for a while but it still got more lose over time.
Because of that, I did a small DIY project. I took the entire thing apart. There is a screw connecting the "vent mount" (whatever those prongs are called) to the magnet itself, so I grabbed a strip of "Velcro cable tie", pierced it and put the screw through it, so it is physically connected to the mount (looks like "vent prong / Velcro cable / magnet mount), I then ran the Velcro through the vent, got it as tight as possible, while mounting the magnet simultaneously, and wala! Perfect mount!
If only there was a way to make it tighter so that I didn't have to do the project, I'd give it 5 stars, but it still deserves 4 stars never the less!
1. You need a phone case, but it must also be relatively thin and untextured. My Note 4 has a Spigen Neo Hybrid case. It is textured, and semi-thick. Because of these features, the magnet does not grip well, and my phone has fallen off on several occasions. However, my iPhone has a Case Crown Glider case and the magnetic grip is perfect.
2. Similarly, your phone shouldn't be too curved in the back. Less surface area for the magnet to stick, and frankly, I'm not sure how the metal plate will work with the case.
3. Your airvents must be wide enough for the magnet piece to fit properly. I've used this mount in a Toyota Camry 2007, Corrola 2011, and Highlander 2013. The Corrola and Highlander have smaller air vents, so the fit is much more awkward, and less adjustable.
4. Hopefully your case isn't transparent, because the metal plates will look weird.
If you meet these criteria, and you're looking for a low profile phone mount, this is perfect. I've had this mount for almost a year. There are no scratches to my air vents. I also haven't seen any issues with the functionality of my phone. Battery life is still the same. The only slight annoyance is that my phone no longer lies perfectly flat against a table, because of the very slight added height with the metal plate in between my phone and case. This issue is easily overlooked by how great this works.
One of the annoying things that I hated about other products such as ones that suction cup to your windows, would be the fact that it would jiggle when driving. It would be very distracting and annoying. The magnets really hold up on this product, and there is little to no jiggle, when when I drive over speed bumps.
Another reason I enjoy this product is because it's closer to me. I didn't like how with suction cup type products, the phone would be far away. It got annoying accepting pings, because I had to reach across my car.
Overall, I definitely recommend this product. Its easier to use than suction mounts because you literally just place and go.