- Save 41% each on MagGrip Vent Car Mounts offered by TechMatte when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code B2LVP3NL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
TechMatte MagGrip Air Vent Magnetic Universal Car Mount Holder for Smartphones including iPhone X, 8, 7, 6, 6S, Galaxy S8, S7, S7 Edge
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$23.20 (77%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The strong neodymium magnets of this car mount are what separate it from other magnetic vent mounts. This Universal magnetic car mount holder produces an intense magnetic attraction that will hold most smartphones. Including Samsung S7, Apple iPhone 7, HTC 10, LG G5, OnePlus 3T, Google Pixel.
- The high quality rubber construction of this car mount makes it perfect for your cars air vent. It guarantees that the base of the mount will hold firm to your air vents, to help keep your smartphone (eg. iPhone 7 Galaxy S7) in place during most driving conditions.
- Rotate your smartphone and swivel your display as you please. The base of the magnet mount remains fixed into the air vent slats of your car and does not move allowing you to choose the best position for you.
- The minimalistic design of the magnetic car mount holder is one that allows you to place a metal plate onto the back of any smartphone. The magnetic mount phone holder plate has a smooth surface that is perfectly suitable for mounting and holding any smartphone in place.
- This MagGrip air vent universal smartphone magnetic car mount holder is easier to use than any other magnetic car mount due to its simple and minimalistic design. It has a sturdy rubber base and a powerful magnetic head for holding smartphones.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Introducing the TechMatte MagGrip Vent Universal Car Mount...Designed with Drivers in Mind
The MagGrip Vent Car Mount is a sturdy, cradle-less device holding system focused on simplicity. Simply slide the rubber prongs onto your car's air vents; place the included slim, MagGrip plate between your device and its case, and just place the phone onto the circular, magnetic mount. The strong powered magnet will ensure that your device is secure, while the cradle-less feature enables you to view your device without any distracting arms or holders.
Almost all smartphones. Some popular compatible models are as follows:
Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge/S7 Edge Plus/S6/S6 Edge/S5/S4/S3, Note 3/4
HTC One/One X/One S/M7/M8/M9/M10
Nexus 5/4, 5X, 6P
-For Qi-enabled phones, the metal plate could interfere with wireless charging. Remove the metal plate before using wireless charger.
-A thick phone case may interfere with the magnetic adherence of this product.
-This vent mount may not compatible with some round or vertical vents.
1-3/4" Width; 1-1/2" Length
What's in the Box?
1 TechMatte MagGrip Vent Car Mount
2 TechMatte MagGrip Plates
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
12-Month Replacement Warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also like the options of installation: can go directly on the back of the device or and phone case. And you have the plate or the disk magnetic strip. The plate offers more coverage than the disk, which tends to limit where on the vent magnet you can mount your device.
Overall, it's a very simple design. Very convenient. Reasonably priced. Well packaged. I don't have much of a reason to rate it anything less than 5 stars at the moment. Purchasing one for my brother for Xmas.
The round ring thing fits well in my Mazda 3's air vent. It comes with two metal plates. The plates are surprisingly thin and lightweight. One is rectangular and does not have any adhesive. I put this one in my iPhone 5 case. The other is a smaller round disk with an adhesive area. I stuck this on the back of an iPad Mini. Either device stays securely in place, even when hitting bumps and dips. This is a no-brainer purchase. I'm getting one for the other car.
The reason for 4 stars and not 5 is that my dad's LG G4 didnt seem to hold as strong as the iphone. It worked, but not sure it can be trusted over bumps. He has the same case as my brother and his phone is only slightly larger than mine. Also....it blocks a vent ;) Obviously I know this, but the truth is, once the summer comes around and I want my AC back on in my car, I will have to remove this from the vent and buy a different mounting option. But for winter use, where I mostly use the heat coming from the floor of the car, this thing is amazing.
But this vent stand works wonderfully as a phone stand! I like it better than PopSockets which require you to stick them on your phone. The magnet allows you to remove it entirely, and easily use it on more than one device (as long as you have a magnetic plate on something else). You can reposition the magnet also, if you're using it right/left handed, or put it anywhere as long as part of the magnet touches the plate. This is nice for holding the phone to get a more comfortable grip when your hand tires, or standing it horizontally, and even vertically if you have a credit card (or something similar handy). I think these manufacturers are missing out on this key usage case, as it's loads better than having something more permanent installed. Adding a few pics to give you an idea.