Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 7, 2015
I don't use it as often as I thought I would, but I have found it very easy to use. I have not even read the instructions. On a recent trip to Houston I used Snagit to print a close-up of the roads leaving the airport that avoid tolls. Some rainy day I will get more familiar with it and will use it more frequently as a result.
on September 14, 2014
I had licensing for this program at work but wanted it at home. I went looking for it and found it on my old trusty Amazon site. This program rocks. If you just want to print to a PDF you can just download the free shareware called Cute PDF Writer. I like to be able to grab parts of a screen, certain pictures, wording that I don't want changed, etc. this software does this effortlessly while expanding my options. I recommend this if you have a need to do these things also.
on April 16, 2014
Part of my job involves developing instructional guides that include screen shots, and this program is invaluable for efficiently capturing the information that I need to insert into a word document or even an email. Its only shortcoming is that, if you use it on a laptop, and don't have an external keyboard with a "print screen" button, you may be unable to capture a screen shot of certain drop down menus, text boxes, or pop up types of features, as they will disappear when you click the "capture" button. If, however, you do have access to a "print screen" button, then, you can capture those in your screen shot.
on December 5, 2013
I have been using SnagIt for over 10 years now and I can honestly say this is my No. 1 used application on my computer (except, of course, if I don't count "email"). I have recently retired from a 30 year career in IT and speak from experience when I say this application was the most requested utility program from the hundreds of employees we supported. If you have even the slightest need for doing screen captures of static windows, scrolling windows, individual images, parts of documents, videos...(yes, videos!) or anything else that shows up on your computer monitor then SnagIt will handle it. In the past 10+ years, SnagIt has gone through multiple upgrades and revisions and this version (V. 11) is better than ever. If you still have questions about making a purchase, go out to the TechSmith web site and view the demos. There's also many SnagIt videos on YouTube, too. Take my word for it...once you get SnagIt, you'll wonder how you've managed to get along without it! (No, I don't work for TechSmith.)
Snag works as described and is very simple to navigate. It also has several output options. I am very happy I choose Snag It over the other software because of the ease of use, simple design, and dependability.
on October 23, 2013
I couldn't get it to work on my 10 year old system -- so, I had to call the support number. The techie had to work with my system for almost a half hour, but he finally got it to work and it has worked perfectly every since. Great job!
on March 20, 2014
You can capture the whole screen or any part of the screen with a click and a marque drag over the parts of interest. It is a good tool.
on August 26, 2013
Snag-it is a great tool for capturing photos and editing them. I am in Interior Designer and images are very important to my business. My vendors don't always have downloadable photos for my albums, but I can go to the vendor website and capture and edit the photos that I need. It is simple and easy to use. The photos are always crisp and sharp.

I haven't tried videos yet. This is something that I plan on doing in the future to add videos to my design blogs.

RB, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
on May 17, 2014
This product will let you take screen captures on any monitor on your system. Need only a portion of the window on your second monitor? No problem. Need a screen capture of an area that is longer than is all visible at once? Product can screen scrape the entire scrolling area for you. I use this almost daily for both work and home. Great product!
on January 14, 2014
I got this mainly for my father- It has ended up being far more useful than i expected. It is light-years ahead of the screen captures of many years back. It has capabilities to meet pretty much any need; more capabilities than i will need or wish to invest the time to learn. But what i need, this does and does well. I should have coughed up the $$ long ago...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.