Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Techni Mobili Modern High Back Mesh Executive Chair With Headrest And Flip Up Arms. Color Silver Grey
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Breathable Mesh High Back Support with tension control knob and locking lever for reclining
- Contoured Fabric Seat Cushion with padded flip-up armrest
- Height Adjustable Headrest
- Heavy-Duty Nylon Base with Non-Marking Durable Nylon Wheels
- 3 Year Limited Warranty, Ships in 1 Box
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Techni Mobili Modern High Back Mesh Executive Chair has a sleek, contemporary design and features breathable open mesh back support, a contoured fabric seat cushion, height-adjustable headrest, padded flip-up armrests, and the reclining back has a locking lever and a tension control knob. Dual wheel non-marking casters and 5-point heavy-duty polished nylon base provide durable, stable mobility. It is ready and easy to assemble . Includes a 2 Year Warranty. Weight Capacity: 220lbs
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: Still love my chair. I'm at the computer several hours a day checking orders, emails, and doing CAD/CAM work. BUT, the dam pneumatic cylinder is trashed, doesn't hold pressure and I need a new one. NO response from the company. frustrated. If this continues I'm going to have to take some stars back....
UPDATED Update... No response from the company. I'm trashing this chair and buying a new one. Exercise caution if you are considering purchasing this particular chair. I down rated it. I'm 5'-10" 180. So I'm not overloading the rating on the cylinder....
Still a good looking chair, and comfy to me, but I cant sit on the floor and work at the computer. I feel like a kid at the adults table... lol.
My biggest gripe with this chair, as others have mentioned, is the material that covers the arm rests. Yes, it does grate your arms up and can become uncomfortable quickly. This is the only time I'll say "hooray for winter" because I'm probably wearing long sleeves anyway.
The second biggest gripe I have with this chair is the inability to easily lean back. I'm about 5'10" 200lbs and I have the mechanism completely loosened up and I still have to put some work in to lean back and keep it there.
All-in-all it's a nice chair. I do like it. If the manufactures could make alterations to the two issues listed above this would definitely be a 5-star chair.
I bought this computer chair to use for my office desk. I work from home, and I'm at my computer 6-8 hours/day (at least).
It looks great, and assembly was fairly easy.
However, it has a few problems.
First, the material used for the arms grates on the skin after a while. It might not be an issue in long sleeves, but without that protection, I couldn't rest my elbows for more than a few minutes before it started to itch and chafe.
Second, the seat cushion is very thin and stiff. I'm not a small guy, but I'm also not that big. It wasn't enough cushioning for me.
Third, the plastic at the top (allowing for the head rest to attach) dug into my shoulders if I sat up straight. I'd either need to lean forward or slouch to avoid this.
Finally, the back is reclining in the sense that it is angled backwards. It doesn't actually lean back. In fact, using the knob to "tilt" it back barely gets it to parallel. I felt like I was shifting forwards in the chair due to gravity.
For these reasons, I had to return it.
Most recent customer reviews
Bought it for my boyfriend to play his computer games on and he loves it
PROBLEM: covers and screws like to come out easily even it tighten...Read more