|Brand Name||Techni Mobili|
|Item Weight||112 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||64.5 x 64.5 x 29.5 inches|
|Item model number||RTA-3803-GPH06|
|Material Type||Wood &Amp; Glass Desks|
|Number of Drawers||1|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RTA-3803-GPH06|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Techni Mobili Deluxe Tempered Frosted Glass L Shaped Corner Desk With Pull Out Keyboard, Graphite
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heavy-Duty 8mm Tempered Frosted Safety Glass Desktop
- Scratch Resistant Powder-Coated Steel Frame with Graphite MDF Panels with a Moisture Resistant PVC Laminate Veneer Legs
- MDF Interchangeable Pull Out Keyboard Tray With Safety Top - Desk Can Be Assembled For Left or Right Hand
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Ships in 2 Boxes
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This modern Techni Mobili Deluxe Tempered Frosted Glass L Shaped Corner Desk features a spacious desktop that can be configured to your preference, with the long and short sides being interchangeable. It is made of frosted heavy-duty 8 mm tempered safety glass atop a scratch-resistant powder-coated steel frame with heavy-duty MDF panels with a moisture resistant PVC laminate veneer. The slide-out keyboard shelf, also made of engineered wood, is equipped with a safety stop. Each glass desktop panel has an 80 lb weight capacity and the keyboard shelf has a 30 lb weight capacity.It is ready and easy to assemble .
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Shoplet||BisonOffice||Amazon.com||Aosom Direct||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black||Walnut||Sand Granite & Charcoal||Black Granite||Black||Mahogany|
|Item Dimensions||64.5 x 64.5 x 29.5 in||26.81 x 71.54 x 29.8 in||70.1 x 35.4 x 35.4 in||60 x 30 x 29 in||42 x 43 x 4 in||54.5 x 67.29 x 29 in|
|Item Weight||112 lbs||101 lbs||175 lbs||91 lbs||57 lbs||66 lbs|
|Material Type||Wood &Amp; Glass Desks||Wood||Manufactured Wood||Steel||Steel||Wood|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The glass is very thick. Setup took about an hour. It came with the tools you need but I used my own anyway. The measurements advertised are spot on. As you can see in my photos, I have it in a tight area (sun room). I went and also added some IKEA led lights under it for effect. Other than that, there's really not much else to say except the packaging was great and the desk shipped from Florida to DC in 2 days. Amazing!
Assembly: The assembly of the desk was extremely straight-forward. All of the individual components are labeled by part number and depicted visually in the 12-step assembly guide. It's worth mentioning that even the individual screw bags are labeled accordingly. I've had to bust out the tape-measure in the past to determine the length of screw X or bolt Y but thankfully it was not necessary for this installation. The guide contains no textual instruction, but each step has been broken down to be sufficiently small and comprehensive. The included stub screwdriver will suffice if you are without any tools, but I would recommend a longer handled screwdriver for added torque. As others have mentioned, it is important that you do not fully tighten the frame until after you have laid the glass surface tops down. This will allow you to make any necessary adjustments to ensure the glass tops lay down flush. I am definitely NOT a handy-man, and the complete assembly only took ~ 2 hours.
Functionality: I am using this desk as I type this review and it feels very solid, but I certainly wouldn't stand on top of it. This is my first corner-desk, so I love how much room there is.
Aesthetics: Minimalistic, clean, modern, and professional - these are just a few of the words I would use to describe this desk to anyone. "Tempered glass" is printed on the corners of the desk in a white font - I hardly notice these labels, but they are totally unnecessary. Also the glass color is not as "blue" as suggested by the stock photo.
1) Package came roughed up
2) Desk glass had scratch probably from package being roughed up
3) Desk glass was dirty with some type of moldy liquid. ( I was able to clean it off though)
1) Was fairly easy to build
2) While trying to alight the 3 pieces of glass so that they were all leveled one of the larger glass pieces detached from its three glued points -__-
3) Not to happy about 2
4) I read another review about this desk that also had the same issue stated in #2
1) Desk does look very very nice
2) Nice size desk but not overly large and not overly small but that depends on you and your room
3) The keyboard tray has some sharp edges so protect your knees by waring pants otherwise your knees like mine will loo like freddy krueger attacked it
Fourth Impression with recommendation for this product
1) I gave this 3 stars because the desk came in the condition it did and glass unglued from metal docking points
2) Would i recommend this desk , yes but be warned that you need to be very very careful when installing the glass parts because even with normal care when you try to align the three glass parts you might un glue the supports from the glasss
3) The desk is still functional with the problems that a cured since one support is still glued for now
4) For the company that supplies this desk please either provided glue with the desk or use glue that is much stronger so the supports stay on to the glass and survive installation