- Series: New York Institute of Finance S.
- Hardcover: 576 pages
- Publisher: New York Institute of Finance; SUB UPD EX edition (January 4, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0735200661
- ISBN-13: 978-0735200661
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 1.6 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 229 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,331 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets: A Comprehensive Guide to Trading Methods and Applications (New York Institute of Finance S.) Hardcover – January 1, 1999
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
John J. Murphy is a former technical analyst for CNBC and director of Merrill Lynch's Technical Analysis Futures Division. He is the author of The Visual Investor and Intermarket Technical Analysis.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm missing more data to back up the validity of the claims. If these patterns are more right than wrong, it should be simple to pull some statistics on this.