- Series: Building for Safety Series
- Paperback: 120 pages
- Publisher: Practical Action; UK ed. edition (December 1, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1853391824
- ISBN-13: 978-1853391828
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.5 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#6,865,951 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2220 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Bibliographies & Indexes > Science
- #3538 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Civil & Environmental > Structural
- #11037 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Globalization
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Technical Principles of Building for Safety (Building for Safety Series) UK ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover," illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Learn more
About the Author
He is Vice President of catastrophe research and Director of terrorism research at Risk Management Solutions. Coburn also worked extensively with Robin Spence, currently President of the European Association for Earthquake Engineering, on analysing earthquake risks and the effects of seismic activity on the built environment.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|