- Series: Building for Safety Series
- Paperback: 120 pages
- Publisher: Practical Action (December 1, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1853391824
- ISBN-13: 978-1853391828
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.3 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#6,083,035 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #3157 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Civil & Environmental > Structural
- #10043 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Globalization
- #10817 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Design & Construction
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Technical Principles of Building for Safety (Building for Safety Series)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured architecture & urban design books
Explore featured titles on architecture and urban design.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more