Techno Source Guess What I Am
|Price:||$43.81 + $6.14 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Great twist on a classic guessing game
- 2 to 6 players can play at the same time.
- Comes with fifteen human, fifteen Animal face cards, one die, tally sheets and a pack of crayons
- Roll the die to ask a question about who or what you are, guess, or lose your turn and keep track of eliminated characters on your tally sheet
- There are four different types of ways to play the game to keep the fun going
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Get ready to put your game face on in this hilarious new twist on a classic guessing game!
From the Manufacturer
Techno Source Guess What I Am. Place your face through the space of the mystery card, transform into one of 30 silly characters, and let the guessing begin. Roll the die to ask yes or no questions like “Do I play sports?” or “Do I have fur?” to narrow down the list of possible characters. Keep track on the tally pad and cross off the characters to figure out who you are. First player to guess correctly wins. Four games in one provides hours of laugh out loud fun for the whole family, and it's simple enough for kids to play alone with their friends. It is great for children 4 years and up.
Compare to similar items
This item Techno Source Guess What I Am
|Shipping||$6.14||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||10 x 1.75 x 12.5 in||8 x 7.5 x 1.38 in||10 x 12.5 x 2 in||7.25 x 7.25 x 8 in|
|Item Weight||3.3 lbs||0.68 lb||1.31 lbs||4 lbs|
Top customer reviews
We have enjoyed playing as a family. We have also played with a group of teens and they laughed hysterically at each other. We also just purchased this for a family with elementary and preschool-aged children and played with them. Their youngest is 4 and he needed a little help both in remembering the clues he'd already gotten and in asking more questions. All in all, it is a fun and easy way to get everyone together, laughing and using logic skills.
Most recent customer reviews
The game was purchased as a fun interactive game to help encourage more abstract thinking.Read more