TechnoMarine Women's 111010 "Cruise Original" 18k Gold-Plated Watch
|Price:||$375.00 & FREE Shipping|
- 18k gold-plated watch with textured wave pattern on inner dial, logo at 12 o'clock, and translucent case cover
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features include buckle closure, chronograph subdials, date window, and silicone band
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Diving watch, japanese quartz movement, polished rose-gold-tone hands with luminous accents and sweep seconds, applied polished rose-gold-tone baton markers, white arabic numbers and indices mark surrounding minute track, dual panel analog day-and-date aperture at three o'clock, chocolate dial with textured wave pattern and polished rose-gold-tone logo applique, chocolate silicone strap with polished rose-gold PVD-coated stainless steel buckle, unidirectional polished rose-gold PVD-coated stainless steel bezel with black arabic numbers and engraved hour markers, polished rose-gold PVD-coated stainless steel round case, textured rose-gold PVD-coated steel crown with logo, stainless steel screw-down caseback, mineral crystal, 200 meters/660 feet water resistant, included: watch tool, interchangeable white silicone strap with polished rose-gold PVD-coated ardillon buckle and brown case cover
When TechnoMarine introduced its first luxury chronograph in transparent gel in 1997, it imposed a new concept that created many waves in the traditionally conservative watch making industry: TechnoMarine had invented a new class of high-end Swiss watches.
In 1999, TechnoMarine added diamonds to the rotating bezel of the "Raft", and the "TechnoDiamond" was born, the first ever combination of diamonds on a diving chronograph with an interchangeable gel strap.
The industry claimed that the idea was "insane", and TechnoMarine single-handedly managed to revolutionize the market with a product born of the never-before conceived and almost "sacrilegious" association between plastic and diamonds. More than 150,000 models were sold while thousands of look-alikes began to flood the market.
The "TechnoDiamond" became a watch which represented a certain lifestyle that people wanted to be identified with.
TechnoMarine’s new collection is a fascinating immersion into a world of technical proficiency and fusions, full of unexpected feelings, colors and designs.
More and more, TechnoMarine timepieces call attention to the subtle associations between high-end Swiss watches and luxury accessories with a fusion of aesthetic uniqueness and watch making expertise, always drawing inspiration from the ocean and sea universe.
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 6 x 3.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004MYD2TQ
- Item model number: 111010
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 1, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||TechnoMarine|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Steel and 18k gold|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band width||15.5 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Steel and 18k gold|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|