- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: VDM Verlag (May 27, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3639032950
- ISBN-13: 978-3639032956
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.2 x 8.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,329,815 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
RFID Technology and Impacts on Supply Chain Management Systems: Better understand what RFID really can deliver and where its application in supply chain operations is sensible and likely to occur.
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Roman Rochel is a consultant and entrepreneur who has studied business administration at the European Business School, Oestrich-Winkel, Germany, and received his Master of Computing from Unitec, New Zealand. Before recently founding a Start-up, he worked with Accenture's Strategic IT Effectiveness practice for clients from various industries.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|