Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About the product
- HUGE STORAGE: Stores your 3DS system, a 3DS charger, a whopping 12 DS/3DS game cartridges, and 2 styli
- TOUGH EXTERIOR: Surrounded by a lightweight, sturdy, nylon material with hard plastic core that easily shields your console from daily wear
- LUXURIOUS FEEL: Soft, scratch free, micro fiber pouches sewn directly inside the case safely hold everything you will need on your journey
- EASY CARRY: Adjustable, fully detachable shoulder strap to wear it as a clutch, wristlet, shoulder, or crossbody bag
- VERSATILE OPTIONS: Comfortably carry any one of the following DS systems - NEW 3DS, NEW 3DS XL, 3DS, 3DS XL, DSi, DSiXL, DS Lite, or DS
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
*We're On The Case! - Presenting The Next Generation Of Evolved Travel Gear*
- You Asked, And We Listened; This Bigger Case Will Hold Your Wall Charger & Even More Games Along With Your Console!
- Rigid exterior and all-around, built in, supersoft interior pouches will gently, securely, and stylishly swaddle your system and accessories in safety
- Stores up to 12 DS/3DS game cartridges
- Enough room on the inside to comfortably stow away any generation DS console, wall charger, up to 12 game cartridges, and extra styli all at the same time without crushing or constricting each other
- Adjustable and fully detachable shoulder strap allowing fashion-forward versatility; wear it as a clutch, wristlet, shoulder, or crossbody bag
- Beefier design made for that extended weekend vacation or convention getaway when you want all your accessories at hand
- Roomy build gives your 3DS & accessories a nice place to bunk together while they're resting at home
Additional Included Features
- Advanced hybridized construction: we gave this case a hard, rigid plastic skeleton and wrapped the outside with durable synthetic nylon material to increase protection performance while keeping weight to a minimum
- Have peace of mind that this 3DS case is backed by lifetime, hassle-free, replacement
Click the Add to Cart Button at the Top of the Page to Protect Your 3DS System Now!
347 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 347 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Stylus storage is out of the way (doesn't impact any other usable space), but convenient.
Charger storage is a big big plus (and can easily double as storage for plenty of other things instead of the charger. I use it for my extended battery. But you could fit other games and plenty of other things in there too).
It fits TWELVE games. This was a huge plus for me. Most cases only fit 8 games and I wanted room for more plus room to grow. This is perfect for that.
It also has a shoulder strap. There were others that met some of my desires, but none that I could find had a shoulder strap. I don't want to carry it on a belt loop (too heavy) or in my hand.
I really only have three-ish minor complaints-
The case's "spine" is not very flexible. I'm sure with time it will wear and be moreso. But for now it does not lay flat when opened. I'm sure if I bend it backwards for a while that'll be fixed. But still, it is odd for a case that I'd want to open all the way to look through my games to not be able to open all the way easily.
The zipper's "closed" side hangs out loosely. You can tuck it in. But it seems weird to me. Maybe it has something to do with my next complaint.
The "About the product" says under "Easy Carry" that it can be worn as a clutch or wristlet... I'm not sure how you'd manage that. The shoulder strap that comes with it is fairly long (see picture) even at the shortest possible length. But maybe that weird zipper strap has to do with turning the shoulder strap into a much smaller loop....
In the end. I love this case. It really is as close to perfect as I could find. The others I would give 2 or less stars (seriously, who wants a case that can hold 4 games? Or that has no way to carry it besides in your hand?). Not a reason for docking the star, but: some more colors would be nice. I'm gonna see if I can put some patches or pins on it or something to customize it a bit more.
I rely heavily on honest helpful reviews when I shop and I want to help others make an informed decision as well. If you think my review is helpful, please comment or click “yes” below.
I'm very impressed with the quality and thoughtfulness of the design.
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET
---- THE OUTSIDE ----
-- the outside is attractive. Red and black with one small symbol on the front. Nothing gender specific.
-- the outside material is thick-ish and feels tough. Certainly I haven't seen any wear after two months of dragging it around and leaving it on the floor.
-- the zipper is sturdy and allows you to entirely open the case so you have access to everything.
-- there's a really solid carrying strap. It's woven and sewn. It hooks onto the two rings on the side using metal hooks. The hooks rotate are easy to slip on and off. The strap is adjustable and the boy and I have carried the case with the strap wrapped around our wrists, over a shoulder, cross should, long and short.
---- THE INSIDE ----
-- everything inside is as well sewn as the outside.
-- you get two pockets, a place for pointer sticks, storage for games.
-- the inside fabric is soft and is double thick. By which I mean that it's folded double.
-- the inside fabric is a dog-hair magnet :)
-- both pockets have sturdy velcro that isn't just going to unstick and drop you gear to the ground.
-- the back pocket is fits the XL and regular 3DX generation very well. It's attached to the back of the pack.
-- next to the big pocket, on the left, are the two pointer holders. They hold the thinner XL stick and the fatter previous gen one too.
-- on the other side of the case (front side) is the smaller pocket and the game holders.
-- it's suggested that you can carry your charger in the smaller pocket but you can put one of the micro-game holders in there, or something else, if you want.
-- the games are held in place with a stretchy netting that's sewn onto a sturdy cloth surface (like all of the soft black internal material. There's not much stretch to the net so it can be a small struggle to get the games out -- but better that than having the games just fall out. This just won't happen.
-- there is room for 12 games which is probably enough space for most people. I like the use of the black netting because it allows you to see what the games are.
Highly recommend. Not cheap... but what you get is also not cheap. This is a well made case and I'm happy I made the purchase. The way it's constructed gives the 3DS protection if it's dropped. I really like that it's designed so that nothing is going to fall out if I or other family members are a bit careless --assuming they close the velcro.
The outside of this case resembles those nicely padded CD cases, black with some red accents and a strong zipper.
The inside is lined with a soft fabric. It has a soft padded pocket, sized for a 3DS AC adapter, slots for twelve DS/3DS games, loops for two styli, and a soft padded pocket that can accommodate a 3DS, 3DS XL, or New 3DS.
If you are going on an extended trip this is a great case. With ample game space, room for an AC adapter, and a long shoulder strap, you can comfortably carry everything you need for extended play and not be worried about that flashing red light during an epic monster hunter battle. In fact, I no longer need to leave an extra AC adapter at work.