TeckNet Aluminum USB External Stereo Sound Adapter for Windows and Mac, Plug and play
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Enable USB connectivity with your existing 3.5 mm audio headphones, headset, speakers, or microphone
- Perfect to bypass a faulty sound card, audio port, or as a replacement for a broken USB audio adapter
- Leave connected to a USB hub or dock to avoid unplugging
- No drivers necessary. Fully plug and play. Compatible with any standard USB Audio Class enabled system including Windows XP through 8.1, Linux, Mac OS X and Google Chromebook
- Adapter is lightweight, extremely compact, and constructed of durable aluminum in a Silver finish
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
TeckNet USB Sound Card UA110 is a highly flexible audio interface, which can be used with either laptop or desktop system. No driver required, plug-and-play for instant audio playing and compliant with all mainstream operation systems. Simply Plug the Sound Adapter into your USB port, and then plug your headphones into the Adapter.
- 3D stereo USB audio adapter.
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed specification.
- Backward compatible with USB 1.1
- Connectors: USB type A, stereo output jack, microphone input jack.
- No external power required.
- Plug & Play, no drivers needed.
windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS 8.6 or above
- If the microphone does not seem to work and you have a TS microphone, a 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) mono to stereo adapter is necessary to adapt the microphone from TS to TRS.
- Most operating systems support multiple audio outputs, but only allow a single one to be enabled at a time. So this manual step of selecting the right audio output from the operating system's built-in audio control panel is essential.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use a set of true sound bose over-the-ear headphones and the quality is just as crisp and clear as connecting directly into my phone or my motherboard I/O. My microphone also sounds better going through this adapter, with a lot less grain and noise. It sounds like I am speaking with a higher overall bit-rate. Very happy with this affordable purchase.
(UPDATE) 3 months later...
The company who sells this product has contacted me over the past couple months. They refunded my purchase and sent several apology emails. I don't think all that was necessary, but I will say, they really stand behind what they sell, and at the end of the day they want you as the customer to be happy. I have updated my review from 2 to 4 stars on the merits of the company, alone.