|Fits as expected||
$49.82 - $100.00
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 12" around
Customers who bought this item also bought
The one, the only, the original Moon Boot
This boot from Tecnica is no match for even the coldest of weathers. This Moon boot has heavily padded linings for keeping you warm, and dual drawstring closures for a custom fit. It also has a heavy-duty treaded outsole to keep you steady on icy surfaces.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Italy
- ASIN: B002KT1YWW
- Item model number: MOON BOOT NYLON-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
If I had to say anything negative about these boots, it would be that the fit isn't as "custom" as some people would prefer. It is technically unisex and there are no right or left feet, so the inside is quite roomy and the boot doesn't necessarily provide great stability. When I first put them on out of the box, the inside actually felt tight on my foot, but since then I have broken them in and they no longer are tight, if anything, slightly loose. Sometimes if I am walking fast I can feel my heel lift up off the footbed. To combat all those problems, I just wear a thicker pair of socks, and it is no problem. However, since the boot does not provide much stability, I would not recommend these for any kind of rigorous outdoor winter activities. They are more for around town, apres-ski, etc.
If anyone needs recommendations on the size, I wear a size 8 shoe (female, USA) and bought the 39-41 size.