Tecnifibre NRG2 SPL Tennis String ()
- Tecnifibre`s NRG2 SPL Tennis String is one of the last multifilament strings seen on the pro circuits.
- PU Inside
- SPL coating
- Elastyl fibers for more power
- Size - (16) | Color - (Black)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Tecnifibre`s NRG2 SPL Tennis String is one of the last multifilament strings seen on the pro circuits. The string uses Tecnifibre`s Elastyl fibers to supercharge NRG2 with 12% more power than the standard synthetic polyamide string. In addition to the extra pop, NRG2 uses SPL, or Silicon Pyrogene Lubritec as an abrasion resistant coating to improve durability and resistance to notching. The companies PU Inside technology provides up to 400% elasticity to give players a comfortably dampened feel, well balanced between power and control. As far as multifilaments go, you would be hard pressed to find a synthetic string as powerful as NRG2.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 5 x 1 inches; 0.63 Ounces
- Item model number : SG_B00CU3PB22_US
- Department : Unisex
- Date First Available : May 17, 2013
- Manufacturer : Tecnifibre
- ASIN : B00CU3PB22
Best Sellers Rank:
#113,741 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #68 in Racket String
- Customer Reviews: