Tecnifibre X-One Tennis Balls 4 Ball Can ITF FFT FIT Approved
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This is the exact ball used in several ATP Tour Events (Rotterdam, Marseille and Gstaadt)
- The X-One has the highest percentage of natural felt of any ball on the market (72%) making it ideal for long sessions both clay and hard surfaces
- Four balls in a can! This nine-pack has 36 total balls, which means less chasing balls between points.
- Grand Prix formula rubber used (jointly manufactured with Bridgestone) makes the ball more durable with longer true bounces
- These balls will truly last an entire three set match between two UTR 13+ level players (USTA 5.5+). They will last 2-3 matches for lower level players.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The X-One tennis ball is the official ball of several ATP 250/500 tournaments such as Marseille, Rotterdam and Gstaad. This is a top quality ball manufactured jointly by Tecnifibre and Bridgestone. These balls were designed using the highest quality materials to create the ultimate tennis ball for competition play. The Technifibre X-One was the official ball of the Davis Cup Finals in 2017. The key characteristics of the ball are liveliness, speed and durability. Don’t let your game suffer from an inferior tennis ball, get the balls the pros choose with Tecnifibre X-One. The four ball can means less time chasing balls between points.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11.5 x 9.4 x 9.2 inches; 8.3 Pounds
- Date First Available : August 14, 2018
- Manufacturer : Bridgestone Tecnifibre Co, Ltd.
- ASIN : B07GFSYXST
Best Sellers Rank:
#1,437,611 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #523 in Tennis Balls
- Customer Reviews:
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When playing with this ball, it retains its fluff than compared to other tennis balls I've used (Wilson [US Open, Championship Extra Duty], Penn [ProPenn, Championship, Pressureless Balls], Dunlop [Championship]) which is supposed to give it more feel when you add topspin. The bounce on this ball is still amazing even after many set matches I've played with these balls probably due to that "Grand Prix Rubber from Bridgestone". They still have amazing durability like I've mentioned even after playing many set matches they still retained their "fresh" bounce or almost close to it but never flat and dead. I'm looking forward to when these balls die out to really see how long these balls last since they been a great pleasure in playing and rallying with. It's nice that it comes in a pretty cool looking can of 4 and not 3 which my other balls came in with.
The downside is the pricing of these balls are pretty high since they aren't found in America and only in France and EU. I wished that sellers would be able to sell us a can or pair instead of a set of 9 that forces us to pay for all those balls when you really need 4 or 8. When you hit more and more the ball also loses it's logo which may make it harder to spot which ball is which but if you mark your balls it should be fine.