This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers also considered
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Don't see what you're looking for?
There was a problem completing your request. Please try your search again later.
All Product Information Customer Q&A's Customer Reviews
- Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.1 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- ASIN: B00D2D00J8
- Item model number: Lidia
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 5, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #2000 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shops > Contemporary & Designer > Accessories > Wallets, Card Cases & Money Organizers
- #19801 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Handbags & Wallets > Wallets
- #25071 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Accessories > Wallets, Card Cases & Money Organizers
- Average Customer Review:
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
October 12, 2013
Just okay. This is very cute but I wish it was more of a true patent than a matte leather. Color is more orange/red in my opinion (but that's what I wanted). I've filled up all the card slots (could use more), and they are now a bit tight. As a result, it's nearly impossible to get your ID out of the clear slot, since the other cards are raised to a height that impedes access. The problem is that the leather butts up against the lining on the underside so trying to remove the ID catches on the leather. Finally, the hole where the snap closure knobs stick out is a little small, so when you open the wallet flap, the knobs get caught so you have push them through.