|Fits as expected||
Ted Baker Men's Guri 7 Oxford
|Price:||$133.89 - $240.00 & FREE Returns. Details|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Ted Baker puts a playful twist on the classic wingtip by adding a traction outsole and textured finish.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ted Baker puts a playful twist on the classic wingtip by adding a traction outsole and textured finish.
From the beginning Ted has had a very clear, unswerving, focus on quality, attention to detail, and a quirky sense of humour. In fact, the first Ted Baker stores used to provide a laundry service for every shirt purchased--something that gained the quickly growing brand the title of "No Ordinary Designer Label." Everything produced under the Ted Baker name has his personality woven into its very heart. As you would expect from Ted, the approach to marketing the brand remains the same as it was from day one, primarily by word of mouth and out-of-the-ordinary marketing. What other brand would give away Paxo stuffing at Christmas, a can of chocolate bunny hotpot for Easter, or even special World-Cup 2006 football cards? Ted Baker remains one of the only brands to be built into an international designer label without an advertising campaign. Ted Baker is "the best kept secret in the industry."
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00FAMYSII
- Item model number: Guri 7
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 14, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Awesome shoes, worth the money. Loved the purple laces, adds a nice touch that catches the eye without being too bold. Fit and comfort is great. Would recommend 100x over.Published 5 months ago by Labatanga
great looking shoes. The tan is very light . I like it but its a little flashy. THe shoes are a little big, but with a thick sock they will be fine. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Pete Cappellano
Love these shoes, sharp looking with jeans or suit, a little stiff to break in but sturdy and great lookingPublished 10 months ago by Sean Mccarthy