Ted Baker Men's Rekolp Boot,Tan,9 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Leather sole
- Hand finished leather
- Leather sole with fish emboss
- Leather sock with paisley print
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the beginning Ted has had a very clear, unswerving, focus on quality, attention to detail, and a quirky sense of humour. In fact, the first Ted Baker stores used to provide a laundry service for every shirt purchased--something that gained the quickly growing brand the title of "No Ordinary Designer Label." Everything produced under the Ted Baker name has his personality woven into its very heart. As you would expect from Ted, the approach to marketing the brand remains the same as it was from day one, primarily by word of mouth and out-of-the-ordinary marketing. What other brand would give away Paxo stuffing at Christmas, a can of chocolate bunny hotpot for Easter, or even special World-Cup 2006 football cards? Ted Baker remains one of the only brands to be built into an international designer label without an advertising campaign. Ted Baker is "the best kept secret in the industry."
- Package Dimensions: 14.3 x 10.5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
- ASIN: B007TI3ABC
- Item model number: REKOLP
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 2, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Amazing looks. The shoes appear very close to Amazon's pictures in real life. They look great with denim and I guarantee you'll get compliments.
* Overall shoe quality is great.
* Shoe interior looks like new after 1 month.
* Metal rings in the eyelets (the holes you put shoe laces through). One shoe (but not the other) had a problem where rings had rough edges on the inside. This caused a lot of wear on a tongue's leather and laces. Luckily, I was able to fix rough edges with a pair of pliers.
* Leather sole and rubber hill show signs of wear after a month. This is expected, but I predict that I'll need to replace both in a year or two. I will update on this as months go by.
* Shoes size. This is an important one. A review on another website mentioned that shoes run large. This is true! I ordered a full size smaller than I usually wear and they fit just fine.
* The leather sole is noticeably stiff and not too flexible.
* Break in period was a bit long for me -- more than a week. I slip a few times while leather sole was developing a 'pattern'.
* Shoes are not well suitable for wearing in rain. They are not rain-proof and absorb water.
Overall, I am satisfied with my choice and give them 4.5 stars.
When I asked for these boots, they were too expensive $315. Nevertheless, they were a gift. Therefore, I was able to get them. Recently I notice they were on sale, called Amazon and they gave me the sale price since the time was short from my original purchase date and it was their merchandize.
The giver of these boots was very excited that they came in less than a week. Way before the day Amazon originally said they would be delivered. I had them for my parties and now I get the rock them for Christmas.
Great doing business with Amazon, you made my Christmas happier