Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ted 8" Plush with Sound, R-Rated, 5 Phrases (Explicit Language)
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on September 12, 2013
Looks just like Ted from the movie and the voice recording is very clear and authentic. He is small, but he's not a gift for a child anyway (due to the language on the recording), but he is adorable! Great add-on gift for Ted fans or good stocking stuffer!
on May 9, 2014
I really had fun with this nasty teddy on a recent trip. But before I came home I gave him to my hosts who are still enjoying his fowl mouth lol. I would not buy this for a child it is purely adult fun! Good luck!
on November 20, 2014
This was great! Soft bear. Loud recording, but not too loud that you have to hold it away from your face like some. The recipient got a lot of laughs from it and although it was a gag gift he's keeping it for kicks.
on August 4, 2016
I'm highly upset I paid 18.99 for a 8" Ted Bear who's supposed to say: Yeah, I mean, y-you know when you sewed me up you put some of the stuffing in the wrong places so I'm - I'm a little f!#ed up, but will you take care of me for ever and ever?... Aha! I'm just kidding you! I thought it'd be funny if you thought I was f!#ing retarded.
• You ever hear a Boston girl have an orgasm? 'Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Harder! Harder! Oh, God, that was so good! Now I'm gonna stuff my f!#in' face with Pepperidge Farm.'
• Well you never should've trusted me. I'm on drugs!
• Alright c'mon, let's sing the Thunder Song. When you hear the sound of thunder, don't you get too scared. Just grab your Thunder Buddy and say these magic words: F!# you, Thunder! You can suck my d!#. You can't get me, Thunder, 'cause you're just God's farts (makes fart noise).
• Oh f!# that. It's been 4 years, Johnny! You and me have been together for 27 years. Where's my ring, huh? Where's my ring, !#hole? Where's my ring, mother f!#er? Put it on my fuzzy finger, you f!#! C'mon! BUT I don't hear him saying the phrases I paid for and it's static too. Man.... Can I get the bear I paid for or get a refund?.
on July 27, 2016
I bought this because of what was advertised that he said including singing the "Thunder Buddy" song. When I received it, much to my surprise...it didn't say any of the 5 phrases this company advertised that it would say. Don't waste your money. Get a 24" sized one from the actual maker of the toy Common Wealth toys. Costs $39.99 plus shipping. And it says 12 phrases, all of which the one I received already says. Very disappointed in this purchase. The only reason it got 1 star is because I had to give it to them in order to post this review for everyone to see. Trust me, I'd give it 0 stars if I could!
on October 30, 2015
Mines do not sing the thunder song! Im so sad, bc hes perfectly small & cute and loud & clear speaking! But he pretty much is meaningless to me without the thunder song. I wasted 35 bucks. I woukd gladly pay more if he sang the song! Especially since the 5 phrases here says he sings the songs. The exact phrases are not exact as listed, totally disappointed, would lf been a 5 star rating if it sang fck you thunder!
review image
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2012
I didn't read how big it was and was expecting the one I saw at the store because it was cheaper on here. It is very cute but small.
on December 28, 2012
The reason for 5 stars is not for the stuffed animal itself. I got this for my daughter for Christmas and she loved it (she is 20). If it was just a stuffed toy, and had nothing to do with the movie, then a couple of stars would have been my review.
on August 2, 2015
Bought this as a gift for my brother-in-law who is a huge Ted fan. He flipped over this bear. A must for Ted lovers!!
on December 23, 2012
Ted plush is great! Say all the funny lines from the.Make great Christmas gift! So a must get if your a fan of Ted!