BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Ted
  • Customer reviews

on August 10, 2017
Ted is a ridiculous film that I can re-watch over and over. It's jam-packed with laughs from start to finish, and it still has some heart. It's dirty, raunchy, and not appropriate for most, but I still love it. It's the kind of movie that you either love or hate, with no middle ground. I'd recommend watching the trailer first, if that doesn't turn you off then you'll probably love Ted.
on January 9, 2017
The Truth about the development of The "innocent" Teddy Bear finally comes to the foreground! commedy with a definite "Zest" not for the young of age or mentality, it gives some insight as to what can happen if a good thing is taken to the illogical ends of reality. There is something to be said about the eternal bonds of true friendship and the inestimable value of such but the package in which the parable is wrapped is zany enough to keep one in hysterics given the sense of humor needed to catch some of the subtleties (and not so "subtle" subtleties . . .). for the "mature" audience it is an overdose of hilarity in witnessing what happens when fantasy meets reality in a gown-up world.
on October 11, 2017
Purchased for my husband because what's not to love about a rude, crass bear and his BFF?

Purchased for myself because what's not to love about Mark Wahlberg.

Purchase for both of us because what's not to love about Mila Kunis.
on January 11, 2016
This is honestly one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. Yes, some of it is just crude and really doesn't add to the movie, but most of it is hilarious and it is very well done. My wife and I laughed all the way through it from the start. It's just a good movie, period. Now I want to see the 2nd one.
on March 16, 2017
Had seen this in the theater and could not remember the ending so watched it again with a friend. It was an enjoyable flick and a pleasant evening.
on July 24, 2017
Giving Ted 5 stars because it's the type of movie that makes me laugh like crazy and we loved it here. It's not for kids and there are some really crude jokes so not everyone's cup of tea. If you're ok with a lot of swearing and enjoy off-color jokes, particularly fans of Seth McFarlane, I think you'll really enjoy this movie.
on May 5, 2013
I remember those little teddy bears that came out when the DVD came out. I kept thinking, "I wonder if people who would NEVER see the movie would get those bears for Christmas." I gave a bunch to my family members, two to my cousins, some to my nieces..."

This is one of the funniest movies I've seen in quite some time. Wahlberg has always been hit or miss with me, but to be able to act with something that isn't there most of the time impressed me. He also had the opportunity to work with Mila Kunis, who has come a LONG way since that TV show. I have to give kudos to Seth McFarlane for writing and directing such a zany comedy. Of course, he was also the voice of Ted, so you have to blame him for some of foul mouth remarks. But, he was able to do a few things that not many people can. One, was digging up Sam Jones and the movie Flash Gordon. Two, was showing a clip from the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson and three, getting Mark Wahlberg to sing on stage with Norah Jones' band. He could have been singing out of tune on purpose, and probably was. But, to the generation which remembers Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch, I guess this is what old rappers sound like when they attempt to sing.

To top it off, both of my nieces have the middle name Lynn, as does their mother!
on May 8, 2017
A very funny late night comedy that features a talking bear and a cameo by Flash Gordon. It's like the Big meets Superbad!
on January 16, 2013
This is hands down one of the funniest movies I have ever seen! Seth McFarlene is a comical genius! Held true to his Family Guy no one is safe politically incorrect humor, this movie is by far a classic! Mark Wahlberg is so likable and who knew, hilarious! Absolutely loved him in this! Mila Kunis was great in this as well, but the main focus is on Ted and Mark!
Highly recommend to anyone who loves dirty no holds barred type of comedy. This is not for the conservative up tight no sense of humor crowd.
on May 22, 2017
My husband and I have not seen this movie until now. It is really funny and made us laugh so much. Glad I bought it.