- File Size: 7442 KB
- Print Length: 27 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Smartee Plate (July 15, 2015)
- Publication Date: July 15, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01182YJ50
- Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#936,792 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #35 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science, Nature & How It Works > Nature > Gardening
- #52 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Health > Diet & Nutrition
- #403 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Activities, Crafts & Games > Cooking
Teddy Tries a Veggie (Smartee Plate Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 27 pages||Age Level: 4 - 8||Grade Level: P - 4|
Fire TabletsFire Phones
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Teddy's father tries everything to get her to eat vegetables, and eventually finds the *sweet spot* when he explains the synergistic value of fruits and vegetables using the analogy of playing music in a band. Every fruit or vegetable (musical instrument) is great on it's own - but much better when *played* together. The author then transforms the fruits and vegetables into a living band, each one playing it's own instrument - BRILLIANT. The fruits and veggies even *band* together to resist the Germ Squad! This is such a great way to the importance of variety. The author then uses this excitement to immediately bring us into Teddy's kitchen, where she makes the awesome Broccoli Orange Crunch. Perfect.
I give this book 5 stars and can't wait for the next one... :)
Thank you Netgalley and Smartee Plate for the opportunity to read and review this book.
I really enjoyed this book. It had a great concept and was turned into a cute story. Teddy is a lot like most kids. She does like her fruits but not the veggies. In this book, she learns why it is important to eat the veggies too, so they can work better together. This book takes the hard concept and makes it so easy for the kids to get. I feel like this book can even help adults want to allow all the veggies to work together in their body. The pictures are beautiful and the story is fun.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Health > Personal Hygiene
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Activities, Crafts & Games > Cooking
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Health > Diet & Nutrition
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science, Nature & How It Works > Nature > Gardening
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Children's Health