Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pizza Cookbook Hardcover – May 9, 2017
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Author bio: Peggy Paul Casella is a cookbook writer and editor and the creator of ThursdayNightPizza.com, a food blog centered on making weekly pizzas from scratch. In her editing/writing life, she wrangles hundreds—sometimes thousands—of recipes each month from chefs, writers, and publishers all over the country; writes a regular column on seasonal produce for a local Philadelphia magazine; and contributes sporadically to other publications. Peggy started Thursday Night Pizza in 2014 as a way to play with seasonal ingredients and test out all sorts of weird and wonderful flavor combinations, mad scientist style. She grew up watching the original Teenage Mutant Ninja cartoon and considers Michelangelo a true pizza visionary.
Photographer/Illustrator bio: Albert Yee is a professional photographer and devoted lover of food, particularly pizza. Upon moving from New York to his adopted home of Philadelphia, he promptly went on a frenzied taste test of twenty or so pizza shops to find a new "home slice" to enjoy. When not eating a slice, he can be found photographing some part of the Mid-Atlantic region's food economy, whether it be on a farm, at a restaurant, or in a market. He now lives blocks away from the nation's first and only pizza museum and what many have come to consider the country's best pizza pie.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Multiple recipes for crusts, sauces, and a whole bunch of different types of pizza.
- A couple non-pizza recipes are also included, for good measure, but the book does stick with the pizza theme throughout.
- Book is great quality, full color pages, and is over 120 pages long
- Has some handy features outside of just the recipes- conversion charts, guides for grilling pizzas and using baking steels and stones, and each recipe includes a couple tips on how to make things (slightly) healthier (even though this is mostly a repetition of 'use a whole wheat crust and low fat cheese')
- Really only one minor gripe - not all recipes include a photo. Flipping through the book, I'd estimate between 1/3 and 1/2 have photos
Overall, I love this cookbook so far, and it is very well-made for a 'novelty cookbook'. Highly recommend for TMNT fans or anyone wanting to try out some novel pizza ideas.