Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 218 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 241 reviews
on April 13, 2015
My son really liked these cool stickers since they are TMNT and everything TMNT is cool to him. I used the stickers to decorate his goody bag for his birthday party. The reason why these stickers are getting 3 stars is because the stickers will rip at the edges if not peeled gently. Not a big deal because there were so many, but I didn't think quality was that great.
on August 31, 2016
These were great. They are just a thin piece of black foam die cut into ninja stars with stickers on them. I bought them as a cheap stocking stuffer. It was perfect for that. My 2 year old loved them and they've lasted really well without tearing. Would be fun for a TMNT themed bday party too.
on August 30, 2017
Do not buy. Absolutely horrible product. The throwing stars can't be aimed because they are small and foam. My 6 year old was very upset he wanted to use them to throw at targets in the backyard, and that's not possible.
on July 27, 2016
I love these bags, the only reason I gave them 4 stars is because the aren't very wide (they don't expand) so it's hard put bigger favors in them, it contorts the bag. But other than that they are awesome bags! I would still buy them again.
on January 18, 2014
These foam stars are so incredibly light and flimsy I have no idea how kids are actually supposed to throw them. Our four year old quickly gave up on them because they weigh so little they travel just a couple of feet when thrown. I am an adult and my throws didn't go much further. A colossal waste of money, I am almost embarrassed to admit we bought these. They aren't worth a dollar, let alone five.
on December 2, 2015
Purchased for 4year old birthday and still seeing kids in the neighborhood throwing them around! These are wonderful. They are foam, as the description states, but fling through the air very ninja style'ey! My son was very happy with them!
on November 17, 2015
Bought these for my grandson for Halloween to go with his costume. They are much, much smaller than I anticipated. They are made of very thin foam and unfortunately broke before he got to use them on his costume. They are party favors and more for show.
on February 13, 2014
My son was very excited to get this with his Christmas stuff. But sadly it didn't last the day. they are very cheaply made. very flimsy and not worth the money i spent on them. :(
on October 7, 2015
Love these! My son has had them for almost a year and they were such a hit with cousins I had to buy more as birthday presents. They have held up against hours of abuse which is pretty impressive considering the cost!
on March 29, 2015
These items are hard to find at the local party stores and drive to far to the big city to search for the item. Most of which don't usually carry when you get there. Was very happy to see it in stock and for decent price. Helped make the party a great success. Son was happy and that made me happy.